Search for content in message boards

Important information on- Alla Fay (Freeman) Kralicek husband Hale children

Important information on- Alla Fay (Freeman) Kralicek husband Hale children

Matthew (Freeman) Welch (View posts)
Posted: 962702404000
I am adopted and am looking for the whereabouts of my mother and siblings by my father Leroy Freeman and half-brothers/sisters by her marriage to Hale Kralicek. My Freeman siblings are: Carol Troy, Paul, Mark, Richard, Rebecca Leroy. I don't know names of others on Kralicek side of family. If you have any information please contact me.

Re: Important information on- Alla Fay (Freeman) Kralicek husband Hale children

Posted: 1401310210000
Classification: Query
Alla Fay Kralilcek Passed away in 2008 in Randiette, Utah and had children Jozepth,John, and Valerye. Hale Passed away in 2011 in Wichita, Kansas. Her Children Live in Duchesne, Utah

Posted: 1494639178000
Hello Matthew. I am your former sister-in-law. I was married to Jozepth. Your mom Allfay died 2/7/2007 in Randlett, Utah. She was buried in the Duchesne Cemetary. Hale died 9/14/2011 in Wichita, Kansas and was cremated. John, Jozepth and Valaire live in Duchesne, Utah. John is 43 years old, Jozepth is 42, and Valaire is 39. John does not have any children. Jozepth has 2 twin boys. Valaire had 4 kids (3 boys and a girl) but the state took them and they were adopted.
I was told your mom had 9 kids total. But I only count 8 that she had with Leroy.
I too am looking for the family to keep for my twin boys who carry the Kralicek name. Jozepth had spoken of his mom's family but could not remember their names.
Good luck and let me know how it goes. I'm sorry I can not give much more information.
Joyce Moon 435-322-0496

Posted: 1494639374000
Alla Fay went by Allfay. Yes, she died in Randlette, Utah. John, Jozepth and Valaire are indeed the children she had with Hale who indeed died in Wichita, KS in the year 2011. As far as i know; both John and Jozepth still live in Duchesne. Valaire keeps moving around the area so her whereabouts is not current or sure of.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic