Search for content in message boards

George or Pearlie Murphy, TN

George or Pearlie Murphy, TN

Christy Lynn Durham Fitton (View posts)
Posted: 971869054000
Hi! Looking for information concerning my great great grandfather George Murphy and his daughter (my great grandmother) Pearlie Murphy. Pearlie was married to Gools Berry Phillips and they had 2 children Dallas Lona Phillips. They lived in the Monterey, TN area but I think it was Overton Co.,TN. If anyone out there can help me I sure would appreciate it. My email is www.christyfitton@yahoo.com" target="_blank">www.christyfitton@yahoo.com. THANKS!

George Murphy

Bill Goode (View posts)
Posted: 973461387000
Christy,
My great-great-granfather was George Washington Murphy born in MS, died in AL. He had 10 children, one of which was named Pearly "Pearl" Melissa Jane Murphy born 10-8-1884 and died 6-12-1961. I do not know if this is same person you are looking for..I have her as marrying a William Issac Jasper Lynch. Information also tells me she was buried in Joel Cemetery in Belmont, MS. Let me know if this is of any help. WMGnNC@aol.com
Bill

murphy in TN

Erica (View posts)
Posted: 976533304000
My grandmother, Flora Murphy-Hargis, seems to recall an uncle named George who she
vaguely remembers. My Murphy family comes from Overton County. Great grandparents are
Ambrose and Ollie Murphy. E mail me if this helps and any info you may have. I'm also
researching the MurphyS.

murphy's e-mail

Erica (View posts)
Posted: 976533588000
per page

Find a board about a specific topic