William T Andrews-Trinity County

William T Andrews-Trinity County

Posted: 949320000000
Classification: Query
Edited: 996077237000
Surnames: ANDREWS, HUFFMAN
I am looking for more information on William T Andrews from
Trinity, Texas, born 1900, died 1981. I believe he is my
grandfather on my Dad's side. William T's father was William J Andrews married to Minnie Winefred Hashaw, also from Trinity-Walker COunty area. Would anyone have William T's wife's name and/or children's name?. If this is my grandfather, then he would have married Ella Louvenia Huffman, whom they eventually became divorced!
William T remarried, so I have been told I have lots of 1/2 cousins around!!!!!!!
Anyone who can help, please e-mail me! Regards
Tina

Re: William T Andrews-Trinity County

Posted: 1055186476000
Dear Tina,
I hpe by now you have all your ancestors squared away. My family names are Andrews, Atkinson, Shaw, Johns, Humphreys, and others. I didn't know that I had a Huffman connection until you mentioned that it was Henry Huffman who ran away to Louisiana with Martha Ann Purvis Andrews! She was my gg grandmother. Do you have more information on that?. I just know what happened on the Andrews side. Also, you mentioned that buried in the Ellis Springs Cemetery that there was a Luther Shaw. I believe that indeed, he was Annie's brother. He was also married to Lillie. John Randall Shaw was the son of James T. Shaw and Rebecca Ann Watson. He married Ella Lavinia Williams.

Re: William T Andrews-Trinity County

Posted: 1333745519000
Thank you for the information. I have been looking for years for the father of Ella Louvenia Williams -Shaw. Her mother was Martha Hester who married a Thomas Williams. I know they were married in 1855 and Ella Louvenia was born in 1858, After that Ella and her family sort of disappear until Martha Elizabeth Hester Williams marries Elias Shaw and are living in/around Lovelady, then Ella Louvenia is shown living with them and Elias children from a previous marriage in Texas.

I have never been able to figure out who Martha Elizabeth Hester Williams married, or who Louvenia Williams Shaw father was. (Louvenia is my
per page

Find a board about a specific topic