Search for content in message boards

Hatfields and McCoys related to Andy & Stonewall Jackson

Hatfields and McCoys related to Andy & Stonewall Jackson

Lionhearts (View posts)
Posted: 1044484204000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hatfield, McCoy, Jackson
I would sincerely appreciate hearing from cousins with the above surnames. Especially those relatives of Andy and "Stonewall" Jackson. Thank You! Lionhearts.

Re: Elizabeth Hatfield m. Andrew Jackson Smith

Posted: 1046365882000
Edited: 1046453268000
Surnames: Hatfield, Smith, Etheridge
Hello,
Listen I am looking for my grandfathers mothers relatives..
Her name was Elizabeth Hatfield.. she was first married to
Andrew Jackson Smith supposedly that is my grandfathers father... and then a Lum Etheridge... Lynn..(Elizabeth)
was a Hatfield from what line I dont know.. but from in or around Dallas County Missouri... My grandparents.. Grace Henderson Smith and grandfather Alfred.. lived in Lee's Summit... which is in Dallas County, Missouri... so, hoping maybe you could let me know if you are aware of any of these people..

Debbie Smith Wheeler

Re: Elizabeth Hatfield m. Andrew Jackson Smith

Lionhearts (View posts)
Posted: 1046372319000
Surnames: Hatfield, Smith
We Jacksons have some,Smiths, Hatfields and Wheelers,interspersed in our Family,but to be honest,even though we have kin throughout Missouri,I really don`t know. Sorry! LH.

Re: Enoch McCoy m. Sarah Borden

Ruth Langley (View posts)
Posted: 1047574938000
Surnames: McCoy, Borden, Casada, Browder, Langley, Hatfield
Hi,my g.g.g.grandfather was Enoch McCoy, who married Sarah Borden. doughter Rachel McCoy, married Reuben Casada, son William Cassada, married Martha Browder.son Robert, was my grandfather. My name is Ruth, i married a Langley who's mother was a Hatfield. He think's His grandfather name was George W. Hatfield. e.mail me at Langley4@bledsoe.net thank you Ruth

Re: Grace Hatfield

Posted: 1066746352000
Surnames: Hatfield
MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAS GRACE HATFIELD GRANDDAUGHTER OF (DEVIL) ANSE HATFIELD..ANY RELATION?

Re: Devil Anse Hatfield

LIONHEARTS (View posts)
Posted: 1066750163000
Hi Christy! I am a Jackson from Andrew and "Stonewall`s" line and we have an awful lot of Hatfields and McCoys married into our line . Many of us live in and around West Virginia and Kentucky also. Devil Anse and Randall are quite well known individuals in our American folklore.I am probably a distant cousin of yours,as I am descended from the Jacksons and Loves of Virginia. Thank you ever so much for your letter. God bless you and yours. Most Sincerely,LIONHEARTS.

Re: George & Pearl Hatfield

Posted: 1206258473000
My dad whos name is Rex Hatfield from owensboro Kentucky his father was named George Hatfield and his wife was named Pearl! Im not sure if this george was the same man but he was my Grandfather! I am a decendant of the famous Anse Hatfield! If you could only see the picture of my dad and Anse! My name is Keri Williamson (Hatfield)

Re: Frank Lockett Hatfield

Posted: 1251493338000
Edited: 1251547973000
My name is Marvel Winston, My father was Paul B. Hatfield, the seventh son of Frank Lockett Hatfield, better known as a youngboy around Owensboro, KY. as "Bigfoot". Frank's mother was Mary Smith, but I don't have any information regarding his father. He moved to Terre Haute, IN and met and married Edith Violet Howell. Of this marriage they produced 16 children. Should you have any information regarding the Hatfield Family please respond.

Posted: 1253489697000
Surnames: Smith,Hatfield
Hi, I just was reading your post and was wondering if you knew of Geneva Hatfield in anyway what so ever. I am trying to put a family tree together for myself and my children and the only info I have from my father on his mother is her name and of course who she married which was David Omer Smith. I was trying to find someone that maybe able to tell me when she was born and died etc...My Dad only remembers she died when he was 10 yrs old. His name is Steven Louis Smith and has several brothers and sisters from David and Geneva Smith. Please if you could help I would greatly apperciate it. My dad said something about McCoy's that's what got my attention.
Shelby

Posted: 1362706697000
My father was John Frank Lockett, born in Illinois, I believe in 1939. I'm wondering if there's any connection with Frank Lockett Hatfield? I've been told by half-siblings that the Locketts landed in VA from Scotland in the 1700's.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic