Search for content in message boards

Bradish-Smith -Morelan connection

Bradish-Smith -Morelan connection

dorothy Bradish Austin (View posts)
Posted: 995844462000
Surnames: Bradish, Morelan, Smith
My father, Clayton Ray Bradish, Sr. was born in Mill Springs, Mo. His fathers name was Frank Bradish; mothers maiden name was Stell Smith (who later married Green Morelan).
If you have any imformation about the Bradish family, please respond. My greatgrandmothers name was Sara )or Sarah Smith. She is buried at Robertson Cemetery.
Thank you for your help. Dorothy Bradish Austin, daughter of Clayton Ray Bradish, Sr..

Re: Bradish-Smith -Morelan connection

Joie L. robertson (View posts)
Posted: 1032825445000
Classification: Query
where is robertson cementary looking for robertson issac and tennesse
joie robertson

Dorothy Bradish Austin (View posts)
Posted: 1032910834000
Robertson (Owls Roost) Cemetery is located about 3 miles from Elisnore, Mo. A lot of the Moreland-Morelan's are buried at Carson Hill Cemetery outside of Mill Springs, Mo. Hope this helps.

Posted: 1158980682000
Edited: 1159124316000
My great grandmother was Stell Morelan my grandfather (her son) was Clyde C. Morelan and my mother was Mary Lee Mathis. Please contact me if I can help any.

Posted: 1158980798000
Stell Smith Morelan is burried next to my great grandfather Green in Carson Hill Cemetery.

Dorothy Bradish Austin (View posts)
Posted: 1159035880000
Surnames: Bradish-Morelan
Hi, My father was Clayton Bradish, half brother to your grandpa. I knew Marylee had children but never hoped to hear from them. Please email me. Dorothy

Nancy Tello (View posts)
Posted: 1159114608000
I think this is great. I never met any of my Grandfathers family other than his sister Faye and her daughter Barbara Sue. I am Marylee's youngest child and live in Wisconsin. Please send me your e-mail address and we can get to know each other. I really dont know too much about my grandfather Cylde or my greatgrandmother Stell's generation but I would like to. cj_sissie@yahoo.com

Posted: 1159122919000
I was wondering do you go to the Carson Hill Cemetery Reunion so people call it the grave yard cleaning or the August Dinner? I do every year and If you dont maybe you could come next year.

Dorothy Austin-Bradish (View posts)
Posted: 1159286457000
I haven't been to Carson Hill since1974. Had intended to come this year but didn't make it. Hope to meet you there sometime. Do you live in Mo?

Posted: 1193539804000
Dorothy, My grandfather was Frank Bradish who was married to you grandmother Stella, Clayton R Bradish was my grandfaters first child and his brother Sydney please contact me a ladylike_45@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic