Search for content in message boards

Sanderson Copeland - d. 1969

Sanderson Copeland - d. 1969

Posted: 1247056308000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Copeland Drost
Hello,

Looking for the death date for Sanderson Copeland (http://archives.gnb.ca/APPS/NBCemeteries/Details.aspx?cultur...) who is interned in the Midland Cemetery (assume it is close to Chipman?). His wife would have been Delilah Drost - his parents were Samuel Copeland and Annie Crawford.

Regards,
Jerry

Re: Sanderson Copeland - d. 1969

Posted: 1247060947000
Surnames: COPELAND, COPLAND
Jerry,

Indeed, your Sanderson b. 23-Feb-1888, is buried in Midland Road Cemetery, near Chipman, close to Drost's Bridge. The only death date I've encountered is the same as you, only the year. I suspect, if you could find someone in the Chipman area to go to the cemetery, they may have listed a more complete DOD on his stone. Interesting that his birth record apparently lists him as "Saunderson". Also have found need to look not only under COPELAND, but COPLAND as well.

Sorry I don't have the exact date.

Jared

Posted: 1247061207000
Hi Jared,

There are lots of Copelands' in the area...kinda hoping someone, someday, might see this post and be able to provide the info (had that happend more than once).

I don't believe Sanderson and his wife had many children - don't expect to see any direct descendants respond, but you never know.

Regards,
Jerry

Posted: 1340155988000
Surnames: Copeland
I live in the chipman/midland area and could look for you when I have time. Sanderson Copeland was born in February 1888 I had already knew that he is the uncle of my great grandfather Arnold Copeland. Sanderson had one child a dughter named COra who died at the age of three and his wife also died very young. My email address is matthewcopeland1982@gmail.com if you would like to contact me. How are you related to Sanderson?

Posted: 1340189992000
Hi Matthew,

Reply sent to your email address - good to hear from you.

Regards,
Jerry

Posted: 1381334602000
Hi not sure if you found your answer, contact me at cavkingchrls4@yahoo.ca I have your answer I am the great nephew of Delilah.

Posted: 1381358864000
Edited: 1381625640000
Hi Andy,

I sent an email to both of your email addresses in your recent posts. Let me know if you get them or not. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a feeling you might be able to solve a few of my brick walls in regards to the Drost line.

Regards,
Jerry

Posted: 1529258086000
I uploaded to https://www.findagrave.com/cemetery/2667087/memorial-search 23 new graves for Midland. Here is a listing of the graves from 1998
per page

Find a board about a specific topic