Search for content in message boards

Obituary Lookup - Dorothea Anne Biester Cooper 1913-2002

Obituary Lookup - Dorothea Anne Biester Cooper 1913-2002

Posted: 1453742314000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Biester, Lambert, Cooper, Lohmeyer
I am seeking an obituary for a Dorothea Anne Biester Lambert Cooper who died 20 May 2002 in San Andreas. She was born in Minden, Nevada and was the daughter of Frederich Biester and his wife Dorothea or Dora Lohmeyer. Dorothea may have had a son named Earl Lambert born about 1936. I am unfamiliar with Calaveras county so any assistance is appreciated. I am willing to pay for copies, postage, etc.

Re: Obituary Lookup - Dorothea Anne Biester Cooper 1913-2002

Posted: 1468438952000
March 22, 1913 -- May 20, 2002

Dorothea Anna Cooper, 89, of Salt Springs Valley died Monday at Mark Twain Convalescent Hospital, San Andreas.

Mrs. Cooper was a native of Minden, Nev. She lived in Salt Springs Valley 69 years. She was a homemaker. She was a member of the Calaveras Tuolumne Cattlewoman's Association, Calaveras Historical Society and Calaveras Farm Bureau.

She is survived by her children, Earl Cooper and Jerri Mills, both of Angels Camp, Frank Cooper of Altaville and Judy Magruder of Thousand Oaks; brother, Walter Biester of Los Angeles; and seven grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, Horace Cooper.

A funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at Angels Memorial Chapel, Angels Camp. A graveside service will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Garden Cemetery, Gardener-ville, Nev. Visitation will be from 8:30 a.m. 2 p.m. Friday at the chapel.

Remembrances may be made to a favorite charity.

Re: Obituary Lookup - Dorothea Anne Biester Cooper 1913-2002

Posted: 1470927697000
Thank you so much for looking this obituary up for me.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic