I have not researched all of the Wrights of Randolph County, IN, but can offer you some information on 1853 (year of death) Emson Wright of Randolph County, IN, (place of death).
He was a:
1. son of 1818 Thomas Wright of Clinton County, OH, and Anna (_____) Wright,
2. grandson of 1765 Thomas Wright of Frederick County, VA, and Esther (Hiatt) (Wright) Hains, and
3. great grandson of 1759 James Wright of Frederick County, Va, and Mary (Bowater) Wright.
The children of 1853 Emson Wright of Randolph County, IN, and Rachel (Ruble) Wright were the following:
1. Rachel Wright, born in about 1824 in VA,
2. Thomas Wright, born in about 1828 in VA,
3. Sarah (Wright) Ruble, born in about 1830 in IN,
4. Lourathan Wright, born in about 1832 in IN,
5. Samuel Wright, born in about 1835 in IN,
6. Mary Ellen Wright, born in about 1835 in IN,
7. Jonathan R. Wright, born on Sep 5, 1838, in Randolph County, IN,
8. William Henry Harrison Wright, born in about 1842 in IN, and
9. Delilah (Wright) Hains.
I would be happy to exchange information with you and other researchers interested in this Wright line.
Robert N. Grant
15 Campo Bello Court
Menlo Park, CA 94025RNGrant@grantandgordon.com