Search for content in message boards

Martins Family--Ponta Delgada Sao Miguel

Martins Family--Ponta Delgada Sao Miguel

Posted: 1381586117000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Martins
Hello, I am searching out there to see if anyone would know my grandfathers family. His name was Gabriel V. Martins born 1-22-1926 passed away on 1-19-1997. His parents were Manuel Martins & Maria Evangelina Martins. He had brothers & Sisters by the name of: Julio, Fernanda, Odete, Norberto, Jose & Mariano. My grandfather came to Boston I want to say in the 60's and later the entire family came in the 70's. Any info would be appreciated.

Re: Martins Family--Ponta Delgada Sao Miguel

Posted: 1381663472000
Hello Nancy,
My family is also from Azores, but from Terceira Island mainly. I have a blog with lots of information on how to research there including their Archives that are all on line, in a digital format. There is also a discussion group called Azores, with many member descendants.
The link for my blog is
myportuguesegen.blogspot.com
If you have any question regarding the records, just send me an email and I will try to help you.
Isabella

Posted: 1381674559000
Hi Isabella,
Thank you!! I will go on your blog. I have checked some of the archives from the acores. But the problem is I am limited on the dates and I wish when I went to sao miguel a few years ago I should of researched. But I will definetely email you if I need some help.

Posted: 1419992296000
Mariano was my grandfather.

Posted: 1424042772000
Loving this! Family reunion soon?

Would be nice to find the other brothers and sisters.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic