Search for content in message boards

Still looking for SAVAGE Clan in Georgia?

Still looking for SAVAGE Clan in Georgia?

Ruth Forsythe (View posts)
Posted: 1035900820000
Classification: Query
Surnames: SAVAGE
I am still searching for any information on my distant family in Georgia. SAVAGE Clan. My ggrandfather's name is Blake Savage and my grandfather's name was Newton M. Savage born in Hall Co. GA. Please any information is VERY MUCH APRISATED. You can e-mail me at Ruth_Forsythe@hotmail.com. Thank you very much. Ruth

Re: Still looking for SAVAGE Clan in Georgia?

Sheila Hopper (View posts)
Posted: 1040100418000
Surnames: Savage clan from Ga.
My dad was Curtis Savage From Lula, ga I believe that is in hall co.His mothers name was lilly , his dad was George Savage He had several brothers and sisters. thats about all I know about his family
Sheila

Posted: 1073355004000
Edited: 1094539750000
Surnames: Capes, Head, Turner, Aaron, Allen, Fann, Savage and Thurston
I'm looking for Savage relatives, and I saw that you had that last name listed in your post. Are your Savages from Henry County, Georgia? My great-grandmother was adopted by her aunt (mother's sister) right after birth as her parents were both dead...her father before she was born, and her mother died giving birth to her. I recently found out that her birth surname was Savage. Unfortunately I don't have either of her parents' first names, only that she was raised by her aunt Icy Aaron, and took her aunts last name as her own.
Anyway, my ggrandmother's name was Edna Lou Aaron (Savage) and she was born June 13, 1885 in Griffin, Henry County, Georgia.
Does any of this sound familiar at all? Do you know of anyone that may know something more that I can talk to?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Christy

Posted: 1327435908000
My great-grandfather was George Washington Savage with his first wife Sissy Pittman. He was later with Lil and had children with her. Curtis was a half uncle to my father(Roy Savage)

Jenny

Posted: 1549860331000
Hi
I am part of that family
per page

Find a board about a specific topic