Search for content in message boards

Schlickman, Lammert, Schraelika (Schraluka)

Schlickman, Lammert, Schraelika (Schraluka)

Posted: 1109521802000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1150953270000
Surnames: Schlickman, Kolmerton, Lammert, Schraluka, Schraelika
I am doing Schlcikman family research. Most of the people I am looking for were from Lienen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland. I have traced all of the above families to their beginnings in this country, but cannot find any info about them when they were in Germany. If anyone has traced any of these people to around Munster in Germany, I would be grateful for the information. The specific names I am looking for are Frederick Schlickman(n) Sr., Elizabeth Kolmerton, William Lammert, Fredericka Schraluka ( spelling and first name are probably not accurate for her). I would also like the name of the church they were with in Germany. All of these people ended up in the Salem Refromed Church at Magley, Adams Co., IN.You may email me at slik6@uti.com.

Re: Schlickman, Lammert, Schraelika (Schraluka)

Posted: 1117062203000
Edited: 1117062268000
I think that Fredericka Schraluka is a mistake that came in somewhere. My GGGgrandmother Elisabeth Schraelike Hildebrand(t) married Wilhelm Lammert in 1856, after her first husband died, and is buried with Wilhelm in the old cemetary at Salem church in Magley, Indiana. I, too, am looking for any evidence of the family before that.

Penny Schlickcman (View posts)
Posted: 1150953064000
I have recently found a pretty complete genealogy report for Elizabeth Schraelika Hulllibrandt Lammert. It was among some papers found when my mother-in-law died. I will be glad to share what I have either by email or snail mail if you give me an address. I also found immigration information.

Posted: 1445128134000
Penny, could you send me your genealogy report for Elizabeth Schraelika? I am a Hildebrand and doing some research! Thanks.

Posted: 1459905222000
I realize that this was posted this almost 10 years ago, but I would love this information, if anyone has it available.
jccaseyATfrontier.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic