Search for content in message boards

Bliss pictures

Bliss pictures

Posted: 1456815678000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bliss
I have an old picture, and newspaper clipping, with Cora Bliss, Clarence P. Bliss, Catherine Bliss, and other relatives if anyone wants a copy.

Re: Bliss pictures

Posted: 1468699665000
The Bliss Family History Society is always interested in finding material for our website, our magazine and for our members to share. Do you have any information that goes with the pictures to identify which Bliss family they belong to?

Posted: 1468699740000
The Bliss Family History Society is always interested in finding material for our website, our magazine and for our members to share. Do you have any information that goes with the pictures to identify which Bliss family they belong to?

Posted: 1500758002000
I would like a copy of them.

Posted: 1519685338000
Hello,
My great great grandad was a George Bliss, senior chimney sweep in London. I have an article about him, dated 1939. In it he swept chimneys for Gladstone and Lord Lonsdale. He was also referred to as the clergyman. Is this of any interest and is he related to the Bliss you are interested in?
Roger Ellis

Posted: 1548022576000
Hello Roger

Sorry I missed your reply. Yes would love to have your article to include in our next Bliss Magazine. We are interested in all people named Bliss.

Michael Bliss (michaelJFBliss@btinternet.com)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic