Search for content in message boards

John Jackson Bradford

John Jackson Bradford

Teresa Gryder (View posts)
Posted: 935928000000
Classification: Query
Looking for information re: John Jackson Bradford. BD: 1838 in Henderson Co., TN. I know of one child, William Jackson "Jackie" Bradford. Both passed in Pike co., AR. Do you have these people in your tree????

Re: John Jackson Bradford

Posted: 1234492014000
My family includes many Bradfords including William Jackson and many others of the family. My father attends the Bradford Family Reunion nearly every year in Oklahoma. He is 92 and going strong. We are Pennington's and are related through our Moore line. Our homes are on Lookout Mountain, Dade County, Georgia where many families of Bradford's live today and all are cousins. Where do you want to begin?

Re:Bradford Reunion

Posted: 1234545161000
Please tell me more about the Bradford Family reunion in Oklahoma. Were? When? Limited to one branch? If so, which one? I descend from Samuel Bradford 1738-1811 of Snow Hill, Worcester Co, Maryland.

Posted: 1243962499000
my line is william bradford b.1779 d. in ark.
son samuel b.1835 jackson co ga.died in van buren
co. ark.i would like find out moore on the reunions.
thanks

Posted: 1244938121000
Surnames: Bradford
I asked my dad and he said the next reunion is scheduled for 2010 as they have them every two years. He will get more on date and location and I will send to you. He and my sister usually go together and always have a great time with family members. Please check back with me later as a reminder. I get involved in many projects and tend to lose which I am currently working on. Ken

Posted: 1540257681000
Surnames: Bradford
I have William Jackson "Jack" Bradford [1861 Tennessee - 1932 Pike Co, Arkansas] as my 2nd Great Grandfather.

William's son Luther Bradford [1888 Kentucky - 1962 Arkansas], was the father of my grandfather John Jackson Bradford 1910 Arkansas - 1953 Tennessee]

Loretta
per page

Find a board about a specific topic