Search for content in message boards

Carl Lee HUGHES Sr. Obit 1994 - Question

Carl Lee HUGHES Sr. Obit 1994 - Question

Posted: 1118343935000
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Hughes, Pedigo, Douglas, Minton, Gree, Bland, Crifase
Carl Lee Hughes Sr., 77, of Munfordville died Wednesday, May 11, 1994, at Audubon Regional Medical Center in Louisville. The Edmonson County native was a member of Cave City Masonic Lodge No. 790 F&AM and was chief of police of Munfordville for 32 years. He worked with the Hart County Sheriffs Department for 15 years as deputy sheriff and was a member of the Antique Auto Club of America. Survivors include his wife, Allie Bishop Hughes; a son, Lt. Col. C:L. Hughes Jr. of Yuma, Az.; four daughters, Linda Pedigo of Cave City, Carla Douglas of Munfordville, Judy Minton of Horse Cave and Lydia Gree of Rose Hill, Miss.; a brother, Bill Hughes of Hodgenville; two sisters, Leona Bland and Frances Crifase of Louisville; 14 grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. The funeral was held May 14, 1994 at Sego Funeral Home in Munfordville with the Rev. Tim Najpaver and the Rev. Weldon Greer officiating. Burial was in Union Light Cemetery.
Obituaries of Green Co. Ky. Vol. 8, compiled by Eunice Montgomery Wright, p. 89

SSDI:
CARL HUGHES; B: 14 Feb 1917; D: 11 May 1994; last residence: 42765 (Munfordville, Hart, KY); issued in Ky

Kentucky Vital Records Index, cd's
HUGHES, CARL L; EDMSN; mother SMITH ERMIN; 14 Feb 1917

Does anyone know the father of Carl Lee Hughes?
Thank you.
Karen

Re: Carl Lee HUGHES Sr. Obit 1994 - Question

JBowman (View posts)
Posted: 1133212982000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hughes - Wilson - Smith
Parents: Nick Hughes 1887/1952 & Ermine Smith 1894/1981. Ermine's parents are: Wm 'Bill' Frank Smith 1862/1949 & Hannah Luiza Wilson 1862/1959. Would like to hear from anyone working on the Smith - Hughes - Wilson etc.
line.

Re: Carl Lee HUGHES Sr. Obit 1994 - Question

Posted: 1552880030000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Smith
I've started work on the Smith side-- my son is a descendant of Gracie Ermine Smith's grandparents. I'm working each generation all the way down then moving a further generation up, repeating-- right now anyway. What are you looking for?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic