Search for content in message boards

EVERETTE UPPENCAMP / UPPERKEMP

EVERETTE UPPENCAMP / UPPERKEMP

FRAN (View posts)
Posted: 1046071817000
Classification: Query
BURIED AT CUP CREEK CEM.
1902-1970
IF HE IS YOUR ANCESTOR, COULD HIS PARENTS BE JOHN & ELIZABETH, DID HE HAVE A BRO: ORA AND A SIS OR STEP. SIS NAMED DOLLIE /NELLIE RISLEY? WAS ELIZABETH MARRIED TO A RISLEY EARLIER, AND HAD THIS DAU. LET ME HEAR FROM YOU., PLEASE.

Re: EVERETTE UPPENCAMP / UPPERKEMP

Posted: 1047173018000
Edited: 1107653477000
Am not researching this line and have no other info, just trying to be helpful, In the 1920 census for Pike county, Marion township, ED 37 there was a family headed by John Uppenkamp, 47, farmer, and included his wife Elizabeth, 48, son Ora, 20, cook, son Everette, `17, farm laborer, and son Elmer, 2. Hope this helps. Don

Posted: 1226377220000
Yes, this is part of my husbands family. John was married 3 times I think, with Ora's mother being Phoebe Hannah Winsted. Everettes mother was a second marriage and son Elmer was by a third marriage. I would like to correspond with others researching this family.
Jennie Uppencamp

Posted: 1421472263000
John Uppencamp was married to Elizabeth Risley. I am John Krohn. My parents were William Krohn Sr. and Francis Louise Hardy. I grew up on the Krohn farm which is west of Wadesville, Posey County, Indiana. My Dad's brother was Arthur Krohn. One of my Uncle Arthur's children was Audrey Krohn. Audrey married Paul Montgomery Sr. Later she married John Oliver Uppencamp. I have family information for both the Montgomery and Uppencamp families. I only share with family members because the information contains living members. Are you related? I do not post anything on the internet. Once I know a family member I will send information by surface mail.

Posted: 1421472372000
I should have been checking my mail. I am glad to be connected to you now Jennifer.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic