Search for content in message boards

Caldwells in Wayne,Co.

Caldwells in Wayne,Co.

Posted: 975412800000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1022045337000
Surnames: Caldwell, Spence, Nelson, Adkins
Looking For Caldwells from Wayne, Co. WV
I am looking for John Caldwell maried to Sarah (Spence or Nelson) they had 12 children. Isaac caldwell is one of them. He is my grandfather, he was married to Nancy Ellen Nelson, They Lived at Qween's Ridge and both Are buried in Greasy Ridge Cem., Grandpa Isaac's last home is now under East Lynn lake
Any one know of John caldwell please let me hear from you
I do have a complet list of name up to gr-grandfather

Caldwell & Nelson Families

Dr. D. MacTavish (View posts)
Posted: 975499200000
Surnames: Nelson, Caldwell
Ms. Caldwell,

Please e-mail me privately. I have a few of the names you mentioned and would like to exchange information with you.

Dr. D. MacTavish
E-mail: houseofeuropa@nii.net

Caldwell & Nelson Families

Posted: 975931200000
Edited: 1022045337000
Surnames: Caldwell, Nelson
i e-mailed you but have not recieved a reponse. Very interested in what info you have on the Nelson's. Please get a hold of me

Walksinwind2@aol.com

Re: Caldwells in Wayne,Co.

Posted: 1218497280000
john caldwell was my g-grandfather who was married to serilda queen the second time he was my grandfathers dad william keither caldwell was my grandfather his wife was rutha mae webb my great g-father was killed by bernie martin about 1948 i have been told mr. martin went to prison for life however after 50 yrs was released i also was told that; now to date thats all the info i have my name is linda maynard garrett daughter of thelma maynard who was keither caldwells daughter you may write me at lindagarrett57@hotmail.com if i can help further i will
per page

Find a board about a specific topic