Search for content in message boards

Bussinelli family

Bussinelli family

Posted: 1028744180000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rausse-Bussinelli
Marco, I do not speak Italian but have found Bussinelli names on the computer There is one in Atlanta Ga. Name Daniel in Florham pk. Just initial D&L Bussinelli Guido Bussinelli jr. Godwin Rd. Paramus NJ. Linda Bussinelli 9020 Fulton Ave. N. Bergen NJ. Jeanine Scarpati is Linda's daughter. Guido sr. b.2/29/1908 Dino b.12/12/1890 . Rose 6/5/1901. these last 3 people are dead. Rose and Dino lived in Ct. Guido lived in NJ. Will keep on trying to place these relatives for you. Good Luck

Re: Bussinelli family

guido bussinelli (View posts)
Posted: 1067606682000
My name is Guido Bussinelli, Jr. I was born in Weehawken, NJ, the son of Linda and Guido Bussinelli, Sr. My dad(now deceased) lived in Verona, Italy until he was about 11 years old and came to the States with his mother and 2 sisters after his father died.

My father was a prominent tenor, having performed on his own radio program for many years, performed at the Metropolitan Opera House, Carnagie Hall and throughout the States and Mexico. I have his records and have put them on CD's. My mother(Linda Rausse) was raised in Vicienza and met my Dad when she came to the States.

I am married, 4 children and have 9 grand children, 2 who have the "Bussinelli" name to carry on.

My home telephone number is 201-447-3279

guido bussinelli (View posts)
Posted: 1067606692000
My name is Guido Bussinelli, Jr. I was born in Weehawken, NJ, the son of Linda and Guido Bussinelli, Sr. My dad(now deceased) lived in Verona, Italy until he was about 11 years old and came to the States with his mother and 2 sisters after his father died.

My father was a prominent tenor, having performed on his own radio program for many years, performed at the Metropolitan Opera House, Carnagie Hall and throughout the States and Mexico. I have his records and have put them on CD's. My mother(Linda Rausse) was raised in Vicienza and met my Dad when she came to the States.

I am married, 4 children and have 9 grand children, 2 who have the "Bussinelli" name to carry on.

My home telephone number is 201-447-3279

Posted: 1568666774000
Surnames: Bussinelli
I am the granddaughter of your fathers sister Rina Bussinelli Cesari. Rina,Guido and Ines lived in Ct for some time then came to Union City,NJ. Their mother was Adele.I have pictures of the three children and Adele. I called the number above and it is out of order but it is 16 years later. I am in NJ. I will try to locate Guido Jr.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic