Search for content in message boards

WARNER of Hendon, England

WARNER of Hendon, England

Posted: 983026647000
Edited: 993985208000
Researching Henry WARNER of Hendon, in first half of 19th century. Would be most grateful if anyone has knowledge of WARNER families in Hendon area or nearby.

Henry Warner Married Mary Bland in Feindon England

Kevin Beamon (View posts)
Posted: 983740121000
I am descened from a Henry Warner who had a son Walter A. Warner who was born in 1883. I do not have a birthdate for Henry, but his birthdate would be the mid 1800's. Any possility that this might be the same Henry Warner?

Henry WARNER

Posted: 983840307000
Edited: 993985208000
Thanks for your response. I don't think that they are the same person, because though "my" Henry was born mid-1850's (1842 in fact), he married a Mirian HANWORTH. Also, I don't know of a place called Feindon but wonder whether it could be HENDON. If so, interestingly that is where "my" Henry WARNER comes from. I have no record of the child you mention. It is possible of course that this Henry married twice. Will contact if I find a link.

Warner family tree

Karen Warner (View posts)
Posted: 983966420000
We have been tracing my husband DAVID WARNER'S family tree and have traced back to 1721. My husband's Grandfather moved from FINEDON in Northampton to Birmingham but all this Warner family traces back to the village of Finedon. Could your enquiry be a mis spell and you are also looking for Finedon? I would love to hear from you and hope we can be of help to each other.

Henry Warner from Finedon England

Posted: 984006143000
Yes it is indeed possible that my information may be mis spelled in some way. At this point the only source of information on this Warner is my 89 year old grandmother who is Henry's granddaughter. My family information is on Ancestry.com. Begin by Searching for Donelda Maurer. Is your information on David's family on Ancestry.com? If you would like to email me directly, please do so to Kevin@kevinbeamon.com. I am quite hopeful that we can assist each other.

Thank you for your response.

Kevin

Henry Warner

Posted: 984358717000
I cant find Donelda Maurer on Ancestry.com. but will keep looking. Nor could I e mail you direct - system tells me unknown address and will not connect.
Hope this info.is useful to you and helps with both our research.
HENRY WARNER born Finedon Sept.27th 1851 parents GEORGE and ELIZABETH WARNER. Henry married MARY and had 6 children.
MARTHA 1874
JOHN HENRY 1876
JAMES THOS 1879
ALBERT 1881
WALTER 1883
LOTTE 1886

John Henry was listed on baptism records as JOHN HENRY but on census records as HENRY jnr.
If your grandmother was born 1812, Henry jnr could be her grandfather - he would of been 61 when she was born.
We have a family tree of 171 ancestor so hope we can link up the names etc.
We have been working with parish and census records and are now amazed at the possiblity of finding links on the internet. We look forward to hearing from you.

I belive we have a match

Posted: 984479553000
Thank you so very much for your information. The dates do appear to match the records I have. Walter Avon Warner was born 2 June 1883 in Finedon. Walter's father Henry Warner married Mary Bland. My grandmother, Walter's daughter, is 83, and in failing health, but she will be so very thrilled to hear this!!! It would appear that either you or your husband and I are very distantly related. Could you please send me complete information on how your family connects back to Henry Warner. You may either email it, or snail mail it to me at 340 East Palm Lane, Suite 310, Phoenix, AZ 85004. Please include bith and death dates, as well as locations and movements if you have them.

I found out why your emails did not go through: my email server has been down for some time. Try also Kbeamon@rjfs.com.

Have you found dating information on the rest of the individuals listed in your previous email? I have nothing on any of them.

The reason you could not find Donelda Maurer is that her maiden name is Donelda Warner. This was my mistake, but for some reason even that would not help, as I tried to look up Donelda last night, and for some reason the place she would occupy is listed only as "Living". I will have to check on that. I have discovered that not all the information that I uploaded to Ancestry.com has as yet been updated in their database. Would you like information downward from Henry to me?

Thank you again so very much.

Walter Warner

Posted: 984497422000
I have sent a reply direct to your e mail address. I will also post the family tree dating back to 1721.
We are so thrilled to find relatives. Please pass on our best wishes to your Grandmother and we look forward to recieving details on Walter and your family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic