Search for content in message boards

Heath descendents

Heath descendents

Posted: 1119807595000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Heath, Henry or Tobias
I would like to connect with any descendents of Henry Heath, Jr. whose children were Tobias, George, Amos, Jesse and John born between 1790-1800.

Especially interested in descendents of their son, Tobias Heath Sr and Catherine Erwin, whose children were Neddie, Cecilia, Tobias Jr, Francis, Samuel, Daniel, John B and Amos Heath all born between 1826 and 1843.

Re: Heath descendents

Posted: 1277519301000
Surnames: HEATH
little late - just begun my research. Do you have what you were seeking. It's late tonite, but definitely recognize several names (especially Catherine Erwin. Will look it up tomorrow.. email me direct at suewillquilt@yahoo.com.

Posted: 1284427814000
Replied in June of 2010- Henry Heath, Jr. b 1765 in Whipping Hill area of Lenoir and was a Baptist minister. His family lived in the Pink Hill area of Lenoir County. Does anyone know name of church to which he was associated? He died 25 May 1840.

Posted: 1284497199000
Try and find Toni Hill Moody. She has done a great job on the Heaths of that area. You might find her email on Lenoir co. geneology site.

Posted: 1284858413000
Surnames: Heath
Your question about the church where Henry Heath, Jr. served came to me from Glenn Fields. I contacted Gean Caton Nelson who has done extensive research on the Heath Family but she did not have that information. Someone in the Pink Hill area and in a Baptist church there might be able to give you the name of that church.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic