Search for content in message boards

TRAXLER surname Nevada, OH area

TRAXLER surname Nevada, OH area

Terry Wilson (View posts)
Posted: 1114092258000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1115732385000
Surnames: Traxler
Anyone researching the TRAXLER folks from the Nevada area?

Re: TRAXLER surname Nevada, OH area

Dianna Reed (View posts)
Posted: 1146255673000
Edited: 1146405870000
My grandfather and mother and gg grands are buried in the Nevada area cemeteries. I have lost most all information though. I have been sent Arthur (my grandfather) and Caroline Jessie's picture which I am very greatful for. Please see if we can help each other.

Jeff (View posts)
Posted: 1146313862000
Edited: 1146405897000
I am doing research on Traxlers of Williams County (West Unity, Bryan, Montpelier) for my sister-in-law....unsure if they would tie into the Nevada Traxlers or not. I haven't seen any lines wander that direction yet.

Posted: 1146591024000
OK. What may I help you with ???

Posted: 1146591281000
How about some names & dates & I'll check my listings.

Terry

Dianna Reed (View posts)
Posted: 1146626235000
Surnames: Traxler, Barth, Conkle
I would appreciate any information on Arthur Traxler's mother Minnie Mae Barth who married a Traxler and then married a man named Miller. Any other information would be appreciated. My grandmother Caroline Jesse Spitler supposedly killed herself when my mother was 30 days old. Any infomation on that would also be appreciated.

Posted: 1147966157000
Surnames: TRAXLER, CONKLE. BARTH, SPITLER, MITSCH
Here we go. I show Minnie Mae BARTH b 27 Mar 1881 OH, d Nov 1966 in Forest, Hardin Co., OH, bur Nevada Cemetery, Nevada, Wyandot Co., OH.

She m Nicholas Conkle TRAXLER 30 Dec 1899 in Crawford Co., OH. He was b 8 Feb 1855 Wyandot Co., d Aug 1930 in Antrium Twp., Wyandot Co. and bur Nevada Cemetery.

Nicholas was the s/o Peter Pierce TRAXLER, Sr & Catherine CONKLE.

Peter b 13 Nov 1825 Stark Co., OH, d 21 Nov 1893 Wyandot Co., & bur Nevada. Catherine b 18 Jul 1828 Crawford Co., OH, d 3 Apr 1916 Wyandot Co., & bur Nevada.

Arthur had a sister Kathryn b abt 1906 & a bro Harold b abt 1912.

Minnie was the 2nd wife. First wifewas Melvina V. JAMES 1865-1889, m 23 Apr 1885. Had 2 kids, Burley b & d 1886 & bur w/mother. Also Clarence Jason 24 Dec 1887 - 29 Jan 1973, bur Old Mission Cemetery, Upper Sandusky, OH. Clarence m Ida May MITSCH.

Caroline SPITLER d 30 Sep 1930.

I have other data, like bios, etc too. I also have headstone photos of Nicholas, Minnie, Peter, Catherine, & some others. Let me know if you would like those on a CD.

Please send back data on you, your parents, your grandparents, etc so I can tie you into the above data also.

Good luck.

Dianna Reed (View posts)
Posted: 1147968006000
Surnames: Traxler, Spitler, Conkle, Seitz, Diehl, etc
I remember Aunt Kathryn very well. She married Hubert Della Barre. I do not know when. They both died and are buried in Palatka, Fla. I will have to dig for those records if I still have them. I went to her funeral.
My mothers name was Lillian Marie Traxler who married Emmet Elwood Lockhart, Aug 5, 1947. They got divorced in 1977 I think.
Grandpa was Arthur Traxler who married several times. I will have to look for that.
I would like to know who Grandma Minnie married after Nicholas. His last name was Miller and they lived in Forest Ohio. I knew her when she was in her later years. Those are the only ones I know from that family.
I know that Caroline Jesse or Jesse Caroline Spitler was married to Arthur and is my mother’s mother. She killed herself with Lysol when my mother was 30 days old. Mom was born Aug 30, 1930. She is still alive.
Mom had:
Edward Louis Lockhart
Dianna Marie Lockhart
Nora Kay Lockhart
Tina Theresa Lockhart/

Posted: 1163134592000
I have just returned from a trip out there and have numerous photos of TRAXLERS tombstones in the Nevada Cemetery. I know for sure I have Minni and Nic's. Please email me at: chellee@vistaaccess.com
Please put TRAXLER GENEALOGY in the subject line so I will know its not spam. thanks!

Posted: 1163134665000
I see that Terri also has photos and info--again please email me-would love to exchange info!!
chellee@vistaaccess.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic