Search for content in message boards

Col. Nicholas BURGHER, dec. 23 May 1839

Col. Nicholas BURGHER, dec. 23 May 1839

Posted: 934545600000
Classification: Will
Edited: 1086363982000
Surnames: BURGHER
Holly (Saartje81@aol.com) contributed this. Thanks so much, Holly!!!!!
janet

Will abstracts

File #414 Book 2 p 52 6 June 1839
Joseph E PERINE, Jacob BURGHER, Aaron TYSEN

BURGHER, Col. Nicholas, dec. 23 May 1839
Adms-- son James O?G? BURGER(sic), John BURGHER
Bond-- Simon S PERINE, Isaac BARTON

widow, Phebe BURGHER, renounced
H B METCALFE wit.

Related?

Janice Burgher Aquafredda (View posts)
Posted: 959342400000
Surnames: BURGHER
Hello! I am wondering if this is the same Col. Nicholas Burgher as the one in my family tree that I am looking at this very moment? Maybe they were related? The information I have on him is:

Col. Nicholas Burgher
Born: 12/30/1765
Died: 5/22/1839
Married: Catherine Swain or Swaim

This family tree is not that easy to understand but it seems to be that maybe these other names above his might be his children. They are... James Burgher, David Burgher, Joseph P. Burgher, Elizabeth Burgher, Catherine Burgher, Anne Burgher Frances Burgher. Then it seems as we go up, a John Burgher who married a Mary Ketletas was born on 7/24/1792 and Died 6/21/1851. The tree goes all the way up to me and my family. There is also additional information about the Burgher farm which was located on Burgher Avenue. I remember as a child visiting the house because it was were my father grew up and at that time, his sister was living in it. On this family tree is says, Burgher Farm Sold At Auction June 30, 1870 There is also more information on this Tree that I have NO IDEA what it could mean. Maybe someone out there who knows about this stuff could give me an idea.

Thanks

Burgher family

Louis W. Burgher M.D. (View posts)
Posted: 991915200000
Trying to assemble information on Burgher family and would appreciate any help. Also have quite a bit about my branch of tree which starts in south-central Iowa.

Re: Burgher family

Posted: 1033333674000
Classification: Query
Have you been able to find anything? I put up a post that starts with Col. Nicholas Burgher. I posted names up until sometime in the 1900's. Did that help?

Jan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic