Search for content in message boards

PROBATE RECORD - Richard Tutt 1766

Replies: 0

PROBATE RECORD - Richard Tutt 1766

Posted: 1337137515000
Classification: Will
Surnames: Yancey, Tutt
TUTT, Richard, Spotsylvania County, d. Jan 22, 1766. Executors Bond dated Mar 2, 1767. Wit. William Newton, Richard Brooke, Francis Taliaferro. Ex. brother, James Tutt and my sons James and John Tutt. Leg. son, James, 400 acres of land in Culpeper County, adjoining to a patent of 400 acres granted to my brother, Benjamin Tutt, which is now my said son James's; son Richard Tutt, £ 200 to purchase that 500 acres of land that Capt. Lewis Davis Yancey and his son Philemon now live on, the money to be paid out of the money arising from the sale of the land he lived on in King George County, to Capt. Yancey; son John Tutt 150 acres of land in King George County, which I bought of William and John Smith, also 919 acres of land in Culpeper County, the remaining part of the tract of land that I gave my son James; sons Benjamin and Charles Tutt, all that tract of land on my lower quarter on Muddy Run, in Culpeper County, about 1200 acres, to be equally divided between them when they come to twenty one years of age. 600 acres of land in King George County, where my son Richard Tutt lived, to be made over to the vestry of Hanover Parish, upon they paying £ 750. 40 acres to be reserved for Mary Dorset, and her daughters to live on during their lives, as per agreement.

Find a board about a specific topic