Search for content in message boards

WILL - George Head - 1817 Pendleton Dist SC

Replies: 0

WILL - George Head - 1817 Pendleton Dist SC

Posted: 1203180630000
Classification: Will
Surnames: Head, yancey
Will of George Head of Pendleton District, South Carolina, dated 8 Mar 1817 and proved 2 Mar 1818. This will names"son in law" Stephen Siddal, grandchildren: nancy Siddal, Elizabeth Williams, Rebecca Yancey, Mary Yancey, Sally Siddall, John Siddal . . . "the balance of all my real and personal estate to be equally divided among all my children" . . . "son in law William Pegg" . . . "daughter Elizabeth Williams and her husband John Williams . . . the seven children that she had by her first husband Amos Adkinson. . . to the children of Stephen Siddal that he had by my daughter his first wife". . . "my two sons George & John Head executors"

The settlement of the estate names various creditors and legatees. Under cash paid to legatees: William Pegg, Elizabeth Williams, Lewis Yancy, Dabner Yancy, Nancy Siddall, Josiah Merrittt, James Atkinson, Nanthaniel Williams, John Siddall, Champ taylor, John E. Jones, Rebecca Dilworth, and Richard Head and Sarah Siddal.

DJY: Note: Rebecca Yancy - was Rebecca Siddal who had married Lewis Yancey. Mary (Polly) Yancy was Mary Siddal who had married Dabner Yancey.

Find a board about a specific topic