Search for content in message boards

Dr Aaron Webb

Replies: 2
Posted: 1547792093000
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Webb
Dear Ms. Black:
My name is Elizabeth Ashley "Webb" Swindle. The only daughter of Aaron James Webb. I do not know how much you have been told and I apologize responding years and years past 2003. I am relative a newbie and just discovered the message board. Aaron was never a doctor. His parents were Robert Lee Webb and Eve Irene Webb ( her maddian name was Webb also). Aaron and his 2 brothers Robert Lee Webb and John Payton Webb were born in Little Rock, Arkansas. Their sister Salliana Webb Williams was adopted but raised in LIttle Rock, as well. The 2 daughters he told you about were from one of his girlfriends and one of them did not die. I am the only child on record (birth certificate) with him listed as my father. He married my mother Patty Louise White when they were fresh out of highschool. Divorced soon after. The names Betty and Nettie were his great aunts and knowing Aaron Charlie, Sam, and Willy are also connected to the family. If you would like to know what happened to Aaron you my contact me and I will be happy to explain the situation with some clarity, if you have not already heard. My email is easwindle@gmail.com or use Ancestry my user name is easwindle from Arkansas
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Peggy Black 1042147677000 
glover173 1305240807000 
Elizabeth Ash... 1547792093000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic