* 1. Florentine Vigeant. d. 10/10/1884, at Lee, Mass. Age 92-10-16. [Calculate dob is 2/25/1793 ][Gregorian calendar].
* Wife: Mary Virgeant; Grave. b. Canada. d. 2/13/1910, at Lee. Father, Peter Grave. Burial at Lee 2/14/1909. Informant: Elizabeth Coles [her daughter].
Husband: Florentine Vigeant.
Children of Florentine Vigeant and Mary Grave
2. M i John Baptiste Vigeant.
3. F ii Mary Vigeant Martin Soulnier
4. F iii Rose Vigeant Hoskins
5. F iv Elizabeth Vigeant Coles
* 2. John G Vigeant and Percina M Jereaux [Pervical Mary Gero] married 8/31/1858 at Lee, Mass.
He died 9/28/1901 at GREAT BARRINGTON, Village of Housatonic, Mass. Informant was Dr Joseph Vigeant of Rd Hook, NY [his son].
* Percival M Virgeant; Gero, d. 12/26/1906, at Lee, Mass.
Children of John Baptiste Vigeant and Mary Percival Gero:
i John William Vigent. b. 4/17/1860, Lee, Mass
William J Vigeant and Mary Deely married 7/28/1886, at Lee, Mass.
She died 6/23/1950. B. Tyringham. Father Patrick Deeley.
Mary Vigeant Martin Saulnier, daughter of Florenz Vigeant and Mary. b. 4/23/1850. d. 3/13/1957, Lee, Mass. Age 106.
Married (1) Nelson Martin, on 1/3/1871 in Vermont. Listed as Nelson Martin and Mary Vision, daughter of Florentine Vision and Mary. Nelson died 1/12/1908, Lee, Mass.
Married (2) Joseph Saulnier of North Adams, Mass., on 7/16/1913, in Lee, Mass. Second marriage for both.
Joseph Saulnier died age 91, on 9/22/1937, Amherst, Mass., at home of daughter Mary B Thorpe (o/w Bridget M Saulnier ?)
It appears that Joseph Saulnier's first wife was Marie Lavoie.