Search for content in message boards

Ina Mae stafford. England to canada

Replies: 1

Ina Mae stafford. England to canada

Posted: 1438739906000
Classification: Query
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a Ina Mae Stafford. She was born 1890 in Bristol, Gloucestershire, England. She came to Canada in 1911. She arrived in Saint John NB, on April 23rd, 1911, on the Lake Manitoba vessel, at the age of 21. On Sept, 15th 1917, she married a Thomas Brownlie Carter, in York, Ontario, Canada. She had two children with him, James Brownlie Carter, born in 1919, and Thomas Basil Carter, born 1921. She left that family, and met my Great-Grandfather Albert "Bertie" Irons. They never married. They had three children together, Betty Anne Carter, (not Thomas's child, she is Bertie's child, but was under her mother's name.) Dorthy, and Neil Irons. Betty was my grandmother. She was born in 1925, and the oldest of the last three children. Ina left the family again, and no one has seen her since. She left sometime about the mid thirties from Elgin County Area. The last person who saw her was her niece, and that was in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Just wondering if anyone knows of this lady, and who knows what happened to her. Maybe someone is looking for her. I know it is a long shot, but thank you for your time.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Stacey W. 1438739906000 
pearson007 1523988142000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic