I'm Vittorio FIORAVANTI, first son of Remo FIORAVANTI and Clara Grasso. The origins of FIORAVANTI's Families is at Castignano (Ascoli Piceno). The Castignano's Cemetery is full of Fioravanti's tombs...
My father, Remo FIORAVANTI, born at Castignano (Ascoli Piceno) on March 9, 1906, Italian Air Force officer, died in Padova on April 22, 1980, was the first son of Jafet FIORAVANTI and Adele Pizzo. His four sisters and one brother were: Maria (married of Angelo Baccin), Nadina (married with Emo Veronese), Lidia (married with Donato Albanese), Hermada (married with Piero Panzarini) and Aldo FIORAVANTI (married with Cornelia Curti).
My grandfather, Jafet FIORAVANTI, born at Castignano (Ascoli Piceno) on June 17, 1873, Italian Air Force confidential clerk, died in Padova on June 10, 1941, was the first son of Tomasso FIORAVANTI and Maria Paci. His only one sister was Annunziata (married with Enrico Ripanucci), and the only one brother Prassede FIORAVANTI (unmarried).
My great-grandfather Tomasso FIORAVANTI, born at Castignano (Ascoli Piceno) on December 30, 1833, where he was the all-first coffee-bar owner, died at Castignano on January 2, 1911, being the first son of Francesco FIORAVANTI and Argentina Michetti. His only one brother was Adamo FIORAVANTI (See below).
My great-great-grandfather Francesco FIORAVANTI, born at Castignano (Ascoli Piceno) on February 4, 1796, shoemaker, died at Castignano on July 7, 1871, was the first son of Tomasso FIORAVANTI and Francesca Nobili.
My great-great-great-grandfather Tomasso FIORAVANTI, born at Castignano (Ascoli Piceno) on 1760 (about), olive-oil's producer, died at Castignano on 1830 (about), being the first son of Francesco FIORAVANTI.
My great-great-great-great-grandfather Francesco FIORAVANTI, born at Castignano (Ascoli Piceno) on 1720 (about), died at Castignano on 1790 (about), being an olive-oil's producer.
Interesting for you should be the name of Adamo FIORAVANTI, brother of my great-grandfather Tomasso FIORAVANTI.
Adamo FIORAVANTI, "sacrestano" of the old church of Castignano (Ascoli Piceno), was father of ten sons: Francesco, Sem, Cam, Nemia, Pompeo, Sara, Rosa, Argentina, Veronica and Giuseppe.
1) Francesco FIORAVANTI, known as "Cheche, unmarried.
2) Sem FIORAVANTI, father of Sor Fede, Marianna, Antonia and Egidio.
3) Cam FIORAVANTI, father of Adamo FIORAVANTI (who emigrated in Australia, and was father of Nicola FIORAVANTI).
4) Nemia FIORAVANTI, unmarried.
5) Pompeo FIORAVANTI, born at Castignano on May 3, 1888, Hotel and Restaurant owner, died at Castignano on October 23, 1955, married with Teresa ("Teta") Corradetti, father of Maria (married with Giovanni Ciabattoni), mother of Ferdinando and Pierluigi.
6) Sara FIORAVANTI, married with Alesi, mother of Mario, grand-mother of Saverio and Caterina.
7) Rosa FIORAVANTI, unmarried.
8) Argentina FIORAVANTI, emigrated in the States, grand-mother of Antonina, Olga and Bianca.
9) Veronica FIORAVANTI.
10) Giuseppe ("Pepe") FIORAVANTI, unmarried.
I hope all these data can give you a sign to get find the connection.
Apartado de Correo 66256, Plaza Las Americas, El Cafetal, CARACAS, Venezuela
* * *