Search for content in message boards

SStipek, Joseph J. and Rose Lzicar (m 1898 Aug 16) Glendive, MT; Severin, Joann m. Bradley Nicholas Lynn

Replies: 0

SStipek, Joseph J. and Rose Lzicar (m 1898 Aug 16) Glendive, MT; Severin, Joann m. Bradley Nicholas Lynn

Posted: 1565811936000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lynn, Severin, Stipek
Hello, My name is Leigh Field Tollefson. My great aunt Lois Field Stipek (b 1904) was married to George Frederick Stipek (b. 1899 Aug 17, d. 1966 Feb 3) son of Joseph J. Stipek and Rose Lzicar (m. 1898 Aug 16). Joseph and Rose owned a harness and clothing store in Glendive, MT. Joseph's brother James and his wife Stella helped run this store, but after 5 years James and Stella returned to Cleveland, OH.
I have received Stipek photos, documents and artifacts from the grandson (my second cousin once removed) of Lois and George. His name was Brent Williams and sadly has died and has no surviving relations. I would dearly love to pass these on to the Stipek family for safe keeping. I am specifically looking for someone in the Lynn family possibly of California (mother Joann Severin, father Bradley Nicholas Lynn--Joann was the granddaughter of Joseph Stipek and Rose Lzicar). Please contact me if this is your family.

Find a board about a specific topic