Search for content in message boards

Hale / Swarts in PA

Replies: 1

Hale / Swarts in PA

Posted: 1179714092000
Classification: Query
I have some Hales in my line from Northumberland Montour Co area.

I have a line from the 1600's running from Thomas Hale to Abby Sholes Hale. Abby Ann Sholes was daughter of Lyman Sholes and Frances Fell my gggrandparents on the Sholes side. The Hale family continues from Abbey marrying Ephraim Hale John Hale Lyman Sholes Hale, and Fanny Hale. Ephraim had William, Thomas, Abby, Rachel, and George Lyman had Elmer and Anna. Joseph had John, Harry, Elizabeth, and Anna
Fanny appears to have died as infant. That is the Hales I have.

Also they are in the same tree as Swarts and there was an Anne Hale asking about Swarts and Hale in an old post to roots web. I do hope someone knows Anne Hale related to the Lorenzo Swarts family and can notify her I have her line back to 1700s now.
Here is what I sent her via Swarts post but feel she may find it sooner in the Hale line.
I have found more information for you Anne about ancestors of Daniel Lorenzo Swarts.
William 1752-1825 and Mariah Swarts had 9 children; Jacob, Samuel, John, William Jr, Mary, Rosanna(Esther, Elizabeth, Jane, and Sarah.
William Jr 1793-1838 married Priscilla Price in Mifflin Twp Lycoming Co. and their children are William III, George Updegrove Swarts, Abraham Weldon Swarts, Daniel Lemmon Swarts, Maria Jane Swarts Grant, and Sarah Anne. I also found a Benjamin Swarts in Pine Creek Twp. Jefferson Co living near or with Daniel Lemmon's family.

Daniel Lemmon married Martha Emily Fox
They had Elizabeth, Cora, Ethanim, William, Sarah, Carrie, Jesse, Dora, Thomas, Daniel and Franklin.

Franklin Barber is my grandfather. Daniel Lorenzo whom you asked about is married to Rosanna Siverling is my great uncle. Their children are Louis, Thomas, Elsie, Mary, Betty and Daniel.

The Hales and Swarts may have met in Northumberland Lycoming county area and migrated to Jeffereson Armstrong Co areas together.

Hope this is helpful. please contact me if you have any info on some of these.

Connie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
philip4_9 1179714092000 
chw4him 1309059529000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic