Glad to have tracked you - when you left a message on freethnotes.net, I forgot to ask for a return email address!
The "military Freeths", as we call them, are not related to our branch of the "London Freeths". However, Charles Freeth was an agent for Sun Fire and Life Insurance, which is probably how General Sir James Freeth came to be insured with Sun.
I have a sketch of a family tree which involves the Holt-Freeth family, although I am sure some of it is incorrect. But I can't, for the moment, locate the information showing which parts are wrong!
It shows General Sir James Freeth (1786-1867) married a Harriett (Harriot?) Holt. Their children include:
* Sampson Freeth (1815-1891), who married Harriet Jane Young
* James Holt Freeth (b 1817)
* John Walter d'Urban Freeth (1813-1883) married a Mary Ann
* Rev Frederick Harvey Freeth (1820-1889)
* Eliza Freeth (1822-1891)
* Walter d'Urban Freeth (1824-1884)
* a dau
* Richard King Freeth (1825-1875) married Jane Lydia, child William Drinkwater Freeth
It also shows that Sir James Freeth (1786-1867) is the son of General Sampson Freeth (1745-1815) and Elizabeth (1746-1820), but this is probably wrong.
These may help you to locate the right Census records. If you need any more help, leave a message on freethnotes.net (and include an email address!)
Regards and good luck!