I have information on the Eubanks family leading back to 1670s:
Two brothers, Thomas and Richard Eubanks (Ubancke) came from England in 1675. Ten years later they purchased land and the two lines of family began. The information that I have follows mostly Thomas's children and descendants.
This family began in Maryland and migrated to Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Mississippi, then spread out.
Thomas and Martha Harrison
children birth year:(began in Maryland)
John1680 Richard1689 Adam1695 Phyllis1700 Thomas1688 William1685 Lydia1692 Mary1697 Elizabeth1703 Edward1687 Martha1694 Margaret1699 George(?)
My line of first names, father to son:
Unknown, Thomas, George, Thomas Sr., Thomas Jr., Elijah and so on...
Elijah married Suzanna Burns:
Giles b. 1797 in GA
Elisha b. 1801 in NC
William Thomas Biddle Eubanks b.1812 in NC
Let me know if you find a connection.
Giles married Nancy Tolman:
1. Suzannah Eubanks born December 20, 1820 in North Carolina, she married William Elrod.
2. Joseph Russell Eubanks born October 5, 1823 in North Carolina and died January 29, 1911.
3. Nathan H. Eubanks born March 16, 1826 in North Carolina, married Lydia Lawrence.
4. Cassandra Eubanks born February 12, 1828, married William L. Ferguson.
5. Mary Jane Eubanks born February 16, 1830, married four times, last names: Quinn, Brock, Faulkner, Underwood.
6. Sarah Eubanks born May 18, 1832 in Georgia, married Jacob Ferguson.
7. Giles T. Eubanks born July 17, 1834, in Georgia, married Catherine Hooper.
8. Arminda Eubanks born July, 1836 in Georgia, married Asberry Elliott.
9. John F. Eubanks born October 1, 1838 in Georgia, married Sarah Boyd.
10. William G. Eubanks born January 7, 1841 in Georgia, married Elizabeth Hardy.
11. Cynthia Caroline Eubanks born August 24, 1843 in Georgia, married James F. Stanton
William T.B.Eubanks(brother of Giles) married
I do have more information, so, let me know if you have a connection.
* a note of the most sincerest thanks to Patsy for all of her help!!!