Search for content in message boards

I NEED HELP...HARRY LOZIER COBB

Replies: 0

I NEED HELP...HARRY LOZIER COBB

Posted: 1405882224000
Classification: Query
Harry Lozier Cobb was born July 16, 1896 in California. Possibly the San Francisco/Oakland area but not positive. He is the son of Henry W. Cobb and Virginia "Bird" Gentry. He married Dorothy Glasgow on August 31, 1929 and lived in Oakland California until his untimely death on December 24, 1935 in Oakland. Here's where I need help....On his and Dorothys marriage certificate it states he was divorced but I can not find any record of this so called "First wife"....Harry would have been 18 years old in 1914 and I'm only GUESSING he would not have gotten married prior to being 18. So if he was 18 yrs old in 1914 and he married Dorothy in 1929 then he would have married this first wife somewhere in the 15 year time line of 1914 and 1929. On the 1920 Oakland California Census it states he is single so now that means this marriage would have taken place either between 1914 and 1919 or 1921 and 1928....Does ANYBODY have any information on who this mystery lady might be? Does ANYBODY have any idea how, if possible, I could find out about a marriage that may have been annulled? Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated....Thank you

Find a board about a specific topic