This appears to be the same family that each of you are discussing.
Descendants of Jean Calais
Generation No. 1
1. JEAN1 CALAIS He married UNKNOWN WIFE.
Child of JEAN CALAIS and UNKNOWN WIFE is:
2. i. ELIZABETH MARIE CALAIS2 DUNELEAUX.
Generation No. 2
2. ELIZABETH MARIE CALAIS2 DUNELEAUX (JEAN1 CALAIS) She married (1) HENRE' DONELEAUX. She married (2) JOHN CALE.
Notes for JOHN CALE:
John was said to be John Chief Cucklemaker Cale. This Indian legend has been passed down through many descendants of John Cale; Baker, Cale, Dunston, Hoggard, Mizelle, Perry, Taylor and many others. It has not been proven as factual, nor has it been disproven. Local historian Harry Thompson has said that verbal history is greater than 90% correct when passed down through many generations with the same tale.
Children of ELIZABETH DUNELEAUX and HENRE' DONELEAUX are:
3. i. HENRI3 DONELEAUX, d. Bef. 1805.
ii. MARIE DONELEAUX.
Generation No. 3
3. HENRI3 DONELEAUX (ELIZABETH MARIE CALAIS2 DUNELEAUX, JEAN1 CALAIS) died Bef. 1805. He married UNKNOWN WIFE.
Child of HENRI DONELEAUX and UNKNOWN WIFE is:
i. SARAH4 DONELEAUX, m. LEMUEL HOSEA; b. Perquimans County, North Carolina, USA.
Would appreciate any help.