Search for content in message boards

I am looking for my natural father

Replies: 2

I am looking for my natural father

Posted: 1552233378000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1552233497000
Surnames: Bradley, Bradshaw
Hello, I am looking for a man by the name of Herman Lee Bradley and or Herman Lee Bradshaw or a variation thereof. It is my understanding that he lived in the Kentucky southern Illinois area. He had a wife named Della Koehler and they lived at one point in Lake Fork, Illinois. They had one son to my knowledge who died at the age of two. He died in a freak accident involving a bonfire in Lake Fork, Illinois. My half brother is buried in Lake Fork Illinois. I am aware of that my father‘s wife, Della, is now also deceased. I have never been able to meet my father, have no picture of him and very little information about him. If anyone out there has any information about him, I would greatly appreciate contact. The only other information that I have that might be helpful is that it is possible that he was in the service, but I have been told that he probably was not. I also have been told that he worked in the shipyards in Illinois and Kentucky and possibly St. Louis Missouri area. Thank you for any information.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Lily Tirpak 1552233378000 
SCIGSC 1553208568000 
SCIGSC 1553209426000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic