Search for content in message boards

Susanna Bradford - wife of Ezekial Richardson -Dau of Gov William Bradford???

Replies: 13

Re: Susanna Bradford - wife of Ezekial Richardson -Dau of Gov William Bradford???

Posted: 1564877417000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bradford, May. Brooks, Carpenter
Patricia: I have been working on Susanna Bradford and by going back and forth, I am going to say that Susanna was not Gov. William Bradford's daughter. Refer to web site Mayflower History.com. He married Dorothy May and they had a son, John. After May drowned in Cape Cod Harbor, he married Alice Carpenter 1623. They were married on July 14, 1623. They had three children; William, Mercy and Joseph. There are several web sites for Susanna Bradford. Ancestry trees have listed William 3rd Bradford, as her father. Henry Brooks said he married Susanna Bradford "as the same country" of his. This means she was born in The Netherlands. I do believe that she could have been illegitimate at birth and William Bradford. However this could be an "iffy" due to his very religious conviction. I will continue to work on Susanna Bradford. Right now she does not look to be a "Bradford". So many of the trees says her birth was 15 Sep 1610 in Charlestown, Middlesex, Mass. So who are all of the children listed in the Ancestry trees listed as a hint? I will see what I can find out.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cpugliese136 1347388343000 
scott_neuman1 1374510476000 
MOLLYC72 1564877417000 
MOLLYC72 1564879912000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic