Rick, I have to say you have a great "Bastedo" site. I am hoping one day you will be able to link all the Bastedos or variants thereof.
On your site, you list Judith Bastedo RYKE, b. Abt 1680, F. Hendrick Rycken M. Femmetje Peters.
You might be interested in some information I found on another site posted by David M. Riker, which I believe has a sufficient match to your data that I have tentatively added it to my Bastedo database until it can be corroborated or proven incorrect.
David M. Riker indicates that a Ryck Hendrickszen, born about 1628 arrived in America before 1655, probably from the Holland; and died on Staten Island.
His first wife was Judith Cornelis and his second Annetje Roelofs who he married in 5/2/1659 in the New Amsterdam/New York Dutch Reformed Church (NYDRC).
He had 6(?) children:
1. Hendrick who was b. 1648 and who probably married a Femmetje ? in 1674. They lived on Staten Island and had 10 children:
2. Gosewyntie who was born about 1649 and who married in 1667, a Hendrick Hendrickszen.
3. Roelofje who was baptized on 4/7/1659 in the NYDRC
4. Roelof who was baptized on 12/4/1661 in the NYDRC (Maybe the same individual as #3? - MJM)
5. Johannes who was baptized on 9/14/1664 in the NYDRC
6. Roelof who was baptized on 1/19/1667 in the NYDRC (Maybe the same individual as #3 &/or #4? - MJM)
The source of the information is list as: The New York Genealogical & Biographical Record, Vol. 115:23-27
David also indicates that the "Ryken" family of Hendrick became known as Rycke then Ryker and finally Riker. I have also read where some the Rycke's became the "Lent" family.
David indicates the Ryke family moved from Staten Island to Essex County, New Jersey in the 1720's, a time when Joseph Bastedo's family is also thought to have moved.
This info was taken from David M. Rikerâ€™s post on: http://olivetreegenealogy.com/nn/17th/dny_26.shtml
PS Rick, by any chance are you named after your gggggâ€¦grandfather Ryck Hendrickszen. :)