Search the Boards

Search Results for "MCCORMACK" - 5,447 Messages

per page

MCCORMACK Posted on: 22 Oct 1998, by Margaret Klein

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Union

My grandmother Addie McCormack was born in Wolf Lake, Union County, in 1888. I am searching for information about her father John McCormack and her mother (name unknown).

Re: John (James) McRobert Posted on: 03 Jun 2005, by Mary Richardson

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Wigtownshire > General

Finding OPRs, especially before the 19th century can be problematic at best. Four years ago, Bruce McDowall posted this to the SCT-WIGTOWNSHIRE list: "The Kirkinner OPRs, for both baptisms and ...

Re: John (James) McRobert Posted on: 03 Jun 2005, by  biggefan3

Thank you Mary for checking on this family for me. I did find John (James) McRobert and Mary McCormack (McCornock)'s children in Vermont and through the online IGI's and have researched the Wigtownshire pages ...

Re: John (James) McRobert Posted on: 02 Jun 2005, by  mrichson

Dear Terry, I found no John McROBERT married to Mary McCORMACK, but I did find a James. Perhaps you've already found James McROBERT and Mary McCORMACK's children in the online IGI (www.familysearch.org): Fa...

John (James) McRobert - b. ab.t 1725 Kerkinner, Wigtown Posted on: 01 Jun 2005, by  Terry McRober...

...born in Kerkinner, Wigtown abt. 1725 and died in Herkimer Parish, Wigtown abt. 1773. Marriage to Mary McCormack (McCornock) abt. 1760. They had 8 children (Jannot, John, William, James, Mary (Polly), Margare...

Fagan - Castlepollard Posted on: 25 Dec 1998, by Claire McCormack

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Westmeath > General

Betty, My great grandmother was a Margaret Fagan who married Patrick McCormick, acc. to the Castlepollard parish register. They had the following children: Catherine b 1848, Patrick b. 1852, Mary b. 1...

McCORMICK'S FROM COUNTY LONGFORD, IRELAND Posted on: 11 Oct 2001, by  KathyCre01

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

...of Liverpool and settled in Brooklyn. Among the family members were Andrew, age 34, listed as McCormACK, Mary, also age 34 and also listed as McCorMACK, and what I assume was Andrew's sister, Mary A. McCormACK, age 20. ...

1880 U S Census, NYC Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by  DMacCormack

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

Can anyone provide info on Ward and E.D. for following two NYC addresses for 1880 census: 403 W 36th St, 143 10th Ave. Also, any info relative to Surnames listed appreciated. Thanks.

obit for Edward McCormack Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by  kzbobo

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

For Kings County. Looking for obit for an Edward McCormack. Died in Brooklyn, NY 1932 or 1933 End of July or Early August. I have looked everywhere, can't find anything. Supposedly front page of Brooklyn Eagl...

Re: Seeking relatives of James Platt French Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by  Elvy12345

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

...widow Snohomish Co. Marriages Rose Lee French m C.E. King 11-10-1909 Griffin Green French m Hannah McCormack 7-6-1910 Clinton E. French m Jennie M. Moore 5-14-1911 Ethel French m Georgr Morris 9-28-1913 Fr...

MCCORMACK, ARLIE CLINTON1938 Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by  Kzielasko

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

MONROE MONITOR 10-14-1938 Arlie Clinton McCormack son of Mr. and Mrs. J.C. McCormack route two died Wednesday morning following an illness of several years. Funeral services will be held Saturday at 2:30 o'clock from ...

Re: Surnames:CAIN, RUSHING,BARNARD(ETT),HARGIS(US),BOHANNON Posted on: 05 Jul 2001, by  wiessvw

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

...RESEARCH,IF YOU HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS THESE NAMES PLEASE LET ME KNOW.HER HUSBANDS NAME WAS WILLIAN LEE MCCORMACK.THERE DAUGHTERS NAME WAS CAROLINE L MCCORMACK (HOOKS).

Seeking Information Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by Christine Stack

Localities > Oceania > Australia > South Australia > General

Seeking any information on the families of William Lockton and Honora McCormack, believed to be around the Kapunda area of South Australia, prior to 1900.

TATE & MCCORMACK Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by Beverly (HIMES) BARGER

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jefferson

...any relation to John S.TATE b.?___?Jefferson Co, IL d.?__ IL married 1893 Fayette Co,IL Martha Ellen MCCORMACK b. 1863 Wayne Co, IL d. 1933 Fayette Co, IL? Martha Ellen (MCCORMACK) TATE was a sister of my Sarah Jane (MCCORMACK)...

Counties Meath & Limerick Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Patrick Flood

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Meath > General

Searching for info re Edward Flood & Bridget McCormack from County Meath, Ireland. Edward born about 1777, married Bridget about 1808. Edward was transported on Prince Regent in 1824 Also searching for inf...

MCCormicks in TN>TX Posted on: 09 May 2000, by  suzannemccorm...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

...Giles Co TN -had 7 children, left for Dallas Co. TX. Have all names of kids. Think father is James H. McCormack...Lou's is William H. Aymett.Thanks

Albert Mills Posted on: 15 Apr 2003, by  surfinnan

Localities > Oceania > Australia > South Australia > General

...Mills born in Western Australia about 1911. His father was Albert Edward Mills and mother Margaret McCormack. I am also looking for information on his brother Colin who went to South Australia also.

Trent-Ellington Posted on: 27 Sep 1998, by April Warren Van Hoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Charlotte

...RoseAV@AOL.COM SURNAMES: APPLE, CROY, DUNAWAY, EDDY, ELLINGTON, ENSMINGER, EVANS, LOGUE, McALLISTER, McCORMACK, ROBINSON, ROGERS, SHULTZ, SMITH, SPROUT, TRENT, WARREN, WILEY, WORLEY

Carsegowan Cottages, Wigtown parish (1881) Posted on: 04 May 2006, by Ian Sheldrick

I have a family (McCormick / McCormack) living in Carsegowan Cottages in the 1881 Census. The location is the Wigtown parish. We are interested to know the location of these cottages, and whether they still s...

Re: McCormick / McCormack family, Wigtown (1881 Census) Posted on: 27 May 2006, by Ian Sheldrick

David, many thanks for your confirmation about the continuing existence of the Carsegowan Cottage(s). I wonder if you are able to please provide any pointers as to landmarks etc which might help pinp...

Re: McCormick / McCormack family, Wigtown (1881 Census) Posted on: 27 May 2006, by Ian Sheldrick

David, many thanks for your confirmation about the continuing existence of the Carsegowan Cottage(s). I wonder if you are able to please provide any pointers as to landmarks etc which might help pinp...

bertha e. dunlap, d 1-31-1916 Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by  twomomsof3

...Funeral services were held Sunday at the family home at 2pm. Those attending from a distance were: Mrs. C. McCormack, of Monroe; Mrs. E. Mantell, of Sedro-Woolley; Mrs. Stanley Long, of Burlington, and Mr. and...

McCormick / McCormack family, Wigtown (1881 Census) Posted on: 04 May 2006, by Ian Sheldrick

...years, scholar); James (age 9 years, scholar) My friend's family records show the surname as spelled McCORMACK, but the census has the spelling McCORMICK. The census showed the family as living at Carsegowa...

your McCormack / McCormick family is much to late to be mine Posted on: 29 Oct 2000, by  rmcoleman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tuscaloosa

Thank you for responding, but of course your McCormack / McCormick family is much to late to be mine of the early 1830's to ca 1847. Marlene

per page