Search the Boards

Search Results for "LEVERSON" - 77 Messages

per page

Sorum,Buskerud, Norway Surname: HANSDATTER Posted on: 26 Sep 1999, by  SueK_Gurk

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Buskerud

...(husband) b. 1803 Sverige (Sweden) Marte Hansdatter (wife) b. 1820 Sorum ("o" has slash/ through it) Children (all b. in Ullensaker) Henrik Gustavsen(Henry) b. 1851 Edvard Gustavsen (Edward) b...

Re: Partins, Mondays and Sowders Posted on: 09 Nov 2002, by  Malta91

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bell

Thanks for the information Joyce. I believe that the Mondays and Sowders that I am looking for may be in Claiborne County, TN. I was wondering though if you have a listing in the 1910 Census for Win...

Lars K Bolstad Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Cliff Bolstad

Surnames > Bolstad

...the information that you have was from the same source that I have. Most of mine comes from what June Leverson put together. Is that right? You can email me at cliff_bolstad@email.msn.com

LEVERSON, FRENCH Posted on: 24 Jul 2004, by  kjp2u

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mitchell

Leverson-French This afternoon at 4 o’clock the wedding of Miss Verna French and Mr. Emmet Leverson will take place at the home of the bride’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Charles B. French east of the city. A company of relative...

Reginus Knudson, 1888-1976 Posted on: 21 Feb 2001, by  gfelland

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Worth

...death by three half-sisters, Mrs Erick (Clara) Myli, Mrs. John (Bella) Haugen and Mrs. Knute (Gurina) Leverson.

Re: Will - Henry ROBERTS, 1851 Posted on: 13 May 2005, by Ken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

...1811 Virginiga married 7 Oct 1839 Lydia BURKEY in Perry Co., OH and married 13 Jan 1859 Parmelia Ann MORGAN Henry H. ROBERTS Ken Parker - knparker@nckcn.com I am related through the sister of Henry ROBE...

Re: Nelson/Nillson Poor House mystery Posted on: 01 Jul 2006, by Ken Moen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Worth

Carol You can e-mail me at alvinamoe@comcast.net for information. I can also point you in the right direction for information. Ken Moen

Re: Cox, census look-ups Posted on: 12 Oct 2003, by maria sizemore

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > East of London Family History Society (EoLFHS)

hi, my mothers maiden name was Cox. Her fathers name was Joseph her mothers name was Minne (Chapman) Cox, Joseph had to sisters, Elizabeth and Liza. Do this ring any bells,. I hope so. Please let m...

BOARDMAN Posted on: 19 Aug 1998, by Robert Douglas macfie

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Missisquoi

...1896 : Maurice Eugene Boardman born Jan 29 1891 and an Earl Francis Boardman with no dates given, Jen is just beginning his/her Boardman reserch he/she did not state where he/she was living but I must a...

Carrie Henrietta Lindas Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by  hallfey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Dane

I have had access to the 1906 History of Dane Co about Mathias and Anna (Leverson) Lindas. In addition to a daughter Carrie Henrietta Lindas b. 1880 d. 1949 and buried St Paul Liberty Lutheran CH Cemetery, De...

Re: NEEDED, The book: French Families of the Detroit River Region Posted on: 02 Oct 2004, by  MicheleSilver...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Bay

...and updated in a few years. If you need copies of pages I can do that for you via snail mail. Also please note that this set of books does have errors in it and should be used only as a guide.

Re: "Contact" in Szczecin Willing to Help! Posted on: 30 Aug 2002, by Adela

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Zachodniopomorskie

He is no longer working for me. I am looking for a new one. Good luck, Adela PS: The only reliable contact I have is in the Swietokrzyskie Province, southcentral Poland by the cities of Sandomierz and...

Thomas Dooley Posted on: 15 Oct 2004, by  RuthAnnMontgo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Green

Born, to Thos. Dooley and wife on Monday, August 24, '03, a son. September 8, 1903, The Tribune, p. 1, col. ,3 from the Albany Vindicator. Evansville, Wisconsin

CYNTHIA BAILEY MAY 31, 1961 Posted on: 25 Jul 2002, by  EvaKennedy

Topics > Adoptions > Adoptees

I was born May 31, 1961 at PHS Alaska Native Hospital in Anchorage. My birth name was Cynthia Bailey. I am looking for my birth mother and/or family. E-mail kenedy77@hotmail.com

Almon L. Tomson Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by  bralph1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Portage

...after remaining one year in Cuyahoga County, removed to Shalersville Township, this county, where he remained until his death in 1866. Eliza, wife of James C. Tomson, was born in Shalersville, September 12, 1...

James Hillock Posted on: 24 Sep 1998, by Linda Watkins

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Armagh > General

Seeking info on James Hillock, born abt. 1817, Ireland/Scotland, married Lydia Bull abt.1850 around Essex County, New York

Knut Oddson AARVIG family, Adams County Posted on: 16 Oct 1999, by Bjarne Joermeland, Stavanger, Norway

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Adams

...Jermeland,b. 26.01.1854 at Jermeland farm,Rogaland, Norway. Children: 1.Edward Martin,b.1875 m.Martha Leverson, 2.Mary Sofie, b. 1878, m. Charles Roberts, 3.Lewis, b. 1881, m. Anna Danielson, 5.Neil Cornelius...

Re: Andreas Christian Romer Posted on: 28 Dec 2001, by Kent R. Leverson

Surnames > Romer

Thanks again and I will look for the email. Unfortunately I don't have anyone to translate Danish, so will have to make do. Kent Leverson

Re: Andreas Christian Romer Posted on: 27 Dec 2001, by Kent R. Leverson

Surnames > Romer

...kind offer re: Romer Family Tree, which I would appreciate very much. My mailing address is: Kent R. Leverson, 2125 W. Emelita Ave., Mesa, AZ., 85202, USA. Also, if more convenient, please feel free to emai...

Re: Andreas Christian Romer Posted on: 26 Dec 2001, by Kent R. Leverson

Surnames > Romer

...Would appreciate your confirmation on that date. Thanks again for your information. Best regards, Kent Leverson

LaBrie Posted on: 27 May 2000, by  diane_leverso...

Surnames > Labrie

...hi to Larry, Eleanor, Anita and Judy for me. Does Judy have an e-mail address? Thanks.Diane (LaBrie) Leverson

Peter Penland of NC, KY, OH Posted on: 07 Apr 2000, by  DGeidel9804

Surnames > Penland

Could you let me know what you have on Peter and Rachel Brank Penland family. I am interested what info you may have on the Henry family as well. Thank you. Debbie

DANDY FAMILY IN LANCASHIRE, UK. Posted on: 09 Nov 2000, by Jan

Surnames > Dandy

Hi, Looking for ancestors. Alice Dandy emigrated to the States in the mid-1800's. Most of my Dandy relatives were farmers around the Standish/Shevington/Wigan areas. My Grandmother was Jane Dandy ...

Re: James Harvey Lessley Posted on: 13 Jan 2002, by Elsie Lessley Bringhurst

Surnames > Lessley

...Hi cousin! Thank you for your message concerning James Harvey Lessley. William Montie Lessley was my father's brother. I do have some information back to James Harvey and some possible data previous on James Ha...

James Harvey Lessley Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by Elsie Lessley Bringhurst

Surnames > Lessley

Helen: Sorry about the last message. It was supposed to be to you, not from you. I'm still trying to figure this reply thing out. I will complete the info you asked for in the mext few days and mail i...

James Harvey Lessley Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by Helen L Zink

Surnames > Lessley

Helen: Thank you so much for the material you sent on the Lessley name. We have been away on vacation and just returned. I will complete the information you asked for and mail it to you in the next few da...

Lessley Posted on: 23 Feb 2001, by  mattiehelen

Surnames > Lessley

Hi Elsie, Thanks for address - will get information off to you in the next day or so. Some of it I have run off - others I have to copy. So be patient. Helen

Descendency Mail Address as Requested Posted on: 23 Feb 2001, by Elsie Lessley Bringhurst

Surnames > Lessley

Helen: James Harvey Lessley was my great-grandfather. His son, William Taylor Lessley, born 17Apr1849, was my grandfather. William's son, Forest Harrison Lessley, bon 3Mar1890, was my father. My mai...

James Harvey Lessley Posted on: 22 Feb 2001, by  mattiehelen

Surnames > Lessley

Please send mailing address and wend decendancy and other information. Helen

James Harvey Lessley Posted on: 22 Feb 2001, by Elsie Lessley Bringhurst

Surnames > Lessley

James Harvey Lessley was my great grandfather. His son William Taylor Lessley was my grandfather. Forest Harrison Lessley was my father. Born March 3, 1890. Would appreciate any information on family histor...

Andrew Lessley Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  monicalessley

Surnames > Lessley

Hi Helen, I am so sorry to take so long in answering your email. I have been very busy with the little ones. I would love any information you might have on Andrew or any other of the Lessley family. I am ...

1200 England Posted on: 15 Nov 2000, by  BrendaLewis79

Surnames > Clements

Looking for information on Margery Clements, e 1287. Married Richard Leverson. Richard Leverson's father was John Leverson, e 1264 Willenhall, Staffs, England. John was son of Richard Leverson and Agnes Clements. Anyone with...

carl frank weber Posted on: 29 Nov 1999, by kristen stuart

Surnames > Weber

hello. I am trying to track down any info on my grandfather. I am doing this search for my mother. He was born approx. 12/29/04. He died 05/06/63. His parents were Nellie and Frank Weber. If anyone has ...

LEVERSON ROCHON Posted on: 14 Jan 2003, by  VERNADEANCONN...

Surnames > Rochon

...GRAND MOTHERS.( LEONTINE COLLETTE.) BROTHER. HE IS THE SON OF ALBERTINE COLLETTE AND JOHN ROCHON. HE(LEVERSON) HAS A DAUGHTER( ALMA) AND A SON (ALVIN) SO IF THERE IS ANY ONE OUT THERE HAVE INFO ON THAT, PLE...

James Leverson Ellis - NC/VA Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Frank Ellis

Surnames > Ellis

James Leverson Ellis (b 5-dec-1872; d 4-apr-1927 married to Ann Lee Scarborough (b 2-mar-1873; d 1911) on 4-jun-1893. later (1913) married to Louetta Clark (11-jan-1886; d 21-dec-1979 I am interested in any...

LOOKING FOR GRANDMOTHETS PARENTS Posted on: 17 Apr 2004, by Margaret

Surnames > Green

...is Nellie Erma Green D.O.B. Oct. 23, 1900 in Tennessee. D.O.D. June 5, 1973 in Tullahoma Tennessee. Married T.G.(Griggs) Armstrong in 1921. I can not find any records on her parents. If you have any informat...

Searching for ancestry information Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Pamela (Budik) Jones

Surnames > Budik

My grandfather was Joseph Charles Budik, married to Olga Leverson. He had a brother Frank. I would be interested in any information you could provide me with on the family and would be glad to contribute to t...

ernest hallam Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by stacy

Surnames > Hallam

...Streator, Il. and now lives in Deer River, MN. He's now married and has two sons. Steve and Jeffrey Hallam. That means that we are actually related. write me back. when i get time i'll send you some more ...

Sarah Hannah Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Marjorie McBrayer See

Surnames > Wheeler

...1840 in Kentucky. There. That is the true way that my family goes. Sorry that I was just one generation off. I hope this helps you. Marjorie McBrayer See

Dolton P R Lookup please Posted on: 15 Aug 2006, by David Taylor

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Hi Could SKS please d a Lookup for a William Pope born @1789 in Dolton, I would lioke to know who his parents were. Many Thanks David

Re: Billy (William) Heine Posted on: 08 Feb 2005, by  Patricia Lynn...

Surnames > Heine

and the remaining ones

Bessie Vestal, Loudonville, Ohio Posted on: 08 Sep 2002, by John McCrory

Surnames > Vestal

...Bessie is this: She was born in May 1893, probably in Union County, Ohio. In 1934 she was noted as living at 327 North Wood Street, Loudonville and in 1958 in Loudonville. Thanks for assistance

Re: calling all princes Posted on: 19 Apr 2004, by  322516

Surnames > Prince

hi my name is pam (mooney)muns i am doing family history and am looking for information on eve prince born 1780 she married a jacob pence in 1798 at va. they had 8 children 1,peter 2. anna, 3.mary p...

Re: Burial for Neely Brown and Harriet Parham Brown Posted on: 06 Nov 2007, by  jchsr

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Sumner

Have you tried the Cemetery Look-Ups on the Sumner County Site? The people there can help you with this.

Ellis' in Isle of Wight Co., VA Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by Frank Ellis

Surnames > Ellis

I grew up in Isle of Wight Co. and have information on the decendents of James Leverson Ellis but I do not believe we are related. Many of my relatives are rooted in Southampton Co. and southern IOW Co. My G-...

Viola Dee Doran Posted on: 28 Oct 2000, by  rsummer42

Surnames > Doran

Need information

Re: ledbetter's from NC, VA, MD, Ill. Posted on: 01 Sep 2008, by  ramobsquad

Surnames > Ledbetter

...LEDBETTERS REVISITED by Kenneth E. Haughton and Relf Huddleston. Do you have this book. e-mail me at the above @aol.com and I will give you the info.

Obituary - Samuel Lechner of Berks County, PA - July 30, 1956 Posted on: 22 Jul 2008, by  richard_m_par...

Surnames > Lechner

Obituary - Reading Eagle Monday July 30, 1956 - Page 17 Samuel Lechner Manatawny, July 30 -- Samuel Lechner, 75, died yesterday in his home here. Born in Oley Township, a son of Wallace and Fannie...

Robbins Posted on: 17 Jun 2008, by  cheryl1201

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Lincoln

I am searching for information on the following family found in the Lincoln County, Oklahoma 1900 Census Robbins, Charlottia hd W F Oct 1861 39 born WS,F-KY,M-KY Willis A. S WM Nov 1886 13 " KS F-OH, M...

Re: LEVERSON - James, George & Montague (c. 1850) Posted on: 04 Mar 2009, by  scillarantzen

Surnames > Leverson

I am in process of writing a biography of Montague Richard - he ws my great grandfather, Can tell you a little about him if you wish.

per page