Search for content in message boards

Question about young Swedes

Replies: 10

Re: Question about young Swedes

Posted: 1359750111000
Classification: Query
"I am unaware how to check the tax censuses or the estate inventories or where to find those records."

Microfilmed mantalslängder can be ordered from a Family History Center. Look under the name of the county and then the härad. Choose the year, and then the parish and then the farm/village.

There are mantalslängder on the SVAR site, which is fee-based.

Bouppteckningar are kept under the name of the härad (judicial district) and you can order them on microfilm through a Family History Center.

There are quite a few on the fee-based Arkiv Digital site. You can either look under the name of the parish or the name of the härad on Arkiv Digital.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
pbeckstrand_1 1359743590000 
JOBaouab 1359746211000 
pbeckstrand_1 1359746418000 
JOBaouab 1359746792000 
pbeckstrand_1 1359748866000 
JOBaouab 1359750111000 
bohjohan 1359820246000 
pbeckstrand_1 1359859077000 
bohjohan 1359896786000 
JOBaouab 1359907851000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic