Looking for information on the following families while they lived in Denmark:
Lars ANDERSEN married Kirstin Anne Marie HANSEN (my great-grandparents). Birth, marriage, death dates and locations are unknown. I do have correspondence in 1911 that indicates both might have still been living at that time. I believe Kirstin died prior to Lars and that Lars was living in Asnaes at the end of his life.
1. Jens Frederik ANDERSEN born 15 September 1888 in Svinninge Nr. Asmindrup. Emigrated to USA in March 1907. Married in the USA. Died in South Dakota in 1974. (My grandfather).
2. Hans Peter ANDERSEN born 11 July 1889 in Svinninge Nr. Asmindrup. Emigrated to USA in March 1907. Never married. Died in South Dakota in 1978.
3. Anders ANDERSEN born after Hans, married and remained in Denmark, probably in Asnaes.
Kirstin Anne Marie HANSEN had at least two brothers.
1. Hans P. HANSEN remained in Denmark. Dates and locations unknown.
2. Jorgen HANSEN, born 11 November 1867 in Sjælland, emigrated to the USA in 1889, married in 1893, died in North Dakota in 1957.
I have some correspondence between Denmark and the USA that also references Veddinge and Faarevejle from the HANSENs.
Thanks in advance for any help.