Search for content in message boards

Durst, Stahl, Markee, Kauzta (Kauzter)

Replies: 4

Durst, Markee, Kautzer

Posted: 990731651000
Edited: 993272872000
Hi Karen,
My name is Mary Cruz. My father was William Kautzer. His parents were Martin & Mary Markee Kautzer. Until a year ago I did not know anything about my fathers family. He died when I was very young and was not very talkative about his family. All we knew was that he was born in Wisconsin, I managed to get a little information about him from my mother and older sisters and brother. But got enough to start investigating the Kautzer's. My mother left a few documents and photos. I posted a message on the Kautzer ancestery message board. I heard back from William Zinzli in Wisconsin. turns out his wife Julie is my fathers sisters (Agatha) grand daughter.I found an old wedding photo with my father in it. I sent it to the Zinzli's, it was the wedding photo of Agatha. There are 165 decendants of Martin and Mary Kautzer. William sent me the Kautzer family tree and I posted it to myfamily.com family tree. Through more research I have found Mary's parents, Frank and Susan Markee. Franks fathers name was Joseph.
Mary & Martin had 5 children, one was Teresa Kautzer who married George Durst. Their daughter Tracy married Joseph Greul. There was not much information on the Gruel's, only two children, Regis & Eulia. Let me now if this sounds as though this is the family you are looking for. My email address is: cruz_m@msn.com Let me know if you would like more information. I can give you the address for the family tree site, and instuctions on how to use it if you are interested.

Mary Cruz
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Karen Marie Gruel 984140268000 
mcruz9498 990731651000 
Karen Gruel 990757418000 
Spike222 996005169000 
Karen Marie 996010248000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic