Search for content in message boards

The Schwartz Family

Replies: 5

Re: The Schwartz Family

Carol Ann Slominski (View posts)
Posted: 1024206454000
Classification: Query
Hi-
Her last name was Augustyn and she came from Galicia, Poland. I sent a CD with a bunch of old pictures to your cousin Kathy before Charlie died.

I am Pearl's oldest daughter. Which one was your grand-parent: Steve, Walter, Stanley, Andy, Al or Sophie? Couldn't be Kate because I didn't think she had any children.

I haven't been able to trace down too much info in Poland on Busha (that's what we called her) because she didn't have or even remember her birthday. All she remembered was that it was in the Spring.

It appears that her coat-of-arms (herb in Polish) was Godzimbia. I have a color copy of it if you want me to email a scanned copy to you. I also have the translated legend of our ancient ancestor who were originally awarded the arms (herb) by the king.

Use my home email address to reach me and I will share with you what I have in research materials. Email me at: slominskicann@hotmail.com

At the time she emigrated to America Poland had been divided between Germany, Russia and Austria. She was from the part that was given to Austria, but we are not Austria, it was only under Austrian occupation.

Hope to hear from you.

Carol Ann Slominski
slomiskicann@hotmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Donna Hahn 973944000000 
kathy 1004153400000 
Carol Ann Slominski 1024206454000 
martinkoob 1041704197000 
maclaird11 1209912111000 
GaryRRebholz 1417877720000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic