Here is some information I have regarding a Schoenborn family from Stearns Co., Minnesota. The names you list seem to match. I have some info on the Miessen line and Emmel line. Much to detailed for posting. My email is at the bottom.
Johann Adam Schoenborn (1804-1864)was married to Anna Schoenborn (1803-1889) I believe they both had the same surname, but may be wrong. They were married in 1832 in the Diocese of Trier, Rheinland, Germany.
Johann Schoenborn was born in 1804 in the Dio. of Trier and died July 16, 1864. His wife Anna was born October 20, 1803 at Otzenhausen in the Dio. of Trier and died September 27, 1889 and is buried at St. Michael's Catholic Cemetery, Spring Hill, Stearns Co., MN.
Children as I have recorded the family.
1) John A. Schoenborn. b. 1833, d. July 15, 1873; married to Apollonia Miessen in 1857 in Wisconsin. Both were born in the Dio. of Trier, Rheinland, Germany. I have some info on all 9 children. After her husband John was killed by lightening, Appollonia married Henry Joseph Emmel on January 7, 1874 in Spring Hill, MN. I have some info on all 7 children. Henry Joseph Emmel was born March 17, 1844 in Cumberland, MD and died September 8, 1927. Mr. Emmel was elected to the State legislature in 1878 and later served in the lower house of the State Legislature in 1908.
2}Henry Schoenborn. b.1835 in the Diocese of Trier, Rheinland, Germany. No information on him.
3) Peter Schoenborn. b. 1837 in the Diocese of Trier. married Caroline Meis. I have that they had a daugther named Maria that was born in Spring Hill Twsp., Stearns Co., MN on June 22, 1866.
4) Joseph Schoenborn. b. 1839 in the Diocese of Trier. married Susanna Puff. I have that they had two daughters. Maria born September 22, 1866, and Anna born in 1868 were both born in Spring Hill Twsp., Stearns MN.
5) John Schoenborn. b. 1841 at Fond du Lac Co., WI. No info on him.
6) William Schoenborn. b. 1841 at Fond du Lac Co., WI. No info on him.
7) Christian Francis Schoenborn. b. 1843 in Wisconsin, d. 1931 in Mahnomen, MN. Married Mary Catherine Kreiser (1851-1932)in Houghton, Michigan on December 31, 1865. Mary was born in Johnsburg, WI on Janury 12, 1851 to Michael (1828-1912)& Anna Maria Gau (1826-1882). The parents of Michael Kreiser wer Peter & Gertrude (Mindeman) Kreiser. More info on this family and the family Gau.
8) Maria Schoenborn. b. March 8, 1846 at Fond du Lac, WI. d. Spring Hill, MN on Februry 18, 1876. The parents of Anna Maria, Bendictus Christianus, and Mary Ann. Some info on these families.
Research Note: Spring Hill was earlier called Schoenborn Settlement. Spring Hill Township did not exist in the territorial days. St. Martin was split into Spring Hill and St. Martin Townships. Quite a few families homesteaded in Stearns Co., MN from Johnsburg, WI.
"St. Michael's on the Hill," a publication by Sr. Mary Ordian Miller wrote that in order of arrival to the area of Spring Hill were: as related to this reply were - Johann A. Schoenborn, 1857; John Schoenborn, 1858; Peter Gau, 1860; Frederick W. Lenz, 1866; Mathias Gau, 1867; Chrysanth Goeser, 1867.
I do have a large number of Schoenborn notes, but hadn't been able to connect them without more info. So it would be wonderful to expore that with researchers. The Houghton Co., Michigan area seems promising for info since apparently the Schoenborn, Gau, and Breitbach lines all lived in that region. My email addres is MNLakes@hotmail.com