Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth Page Marriage October 19th 1853. Need info, or someone local who can do a look up.

Replies: 2

Elizabeth Page Marriage October 19th 1853. Need info, or someone local who can do a look up.

Posted: 1523251745000
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Page
Hello :)

I am researching the Page line, they enter Wisconsin between 1840 and 1850, from New Work. I am trying to uncover the mother's maiden name, and connect several Pages to the parents I have.

Elizabeth Page married someone (Ancestry has the name indexed as Asberg Also, Familysearch has the name indexed as M. D. French.) on the 19th of October 1853. Familysearch does not own the rights to the images, and I live in Oregon, so I cannot travel to the Dance County court house to look up the original record for myself.

I hope the record will list the mother's name as Sarah Harris, and the father as Lemuel Page. If the mother's maiden name isn't listed I'm hoping the correct name of Elizabeth's husband will help me find a death record or census record that will offer more clues.

Any help appreciated!

Also, the mother, Sarah, passed away in 1871 in Columbia, Wisconsin and is buried in Lodi, Columbia, Wisconsin. Find a grave has a picture of her tombstone, and she was living there in 1860, but I can not find any trace of her in 1870. Does anyone have any advice? She was born about 1796. And lived with her unmarried son in 1860, was buried in the county that son was living in in 1870, but she is not on the census with him. Nor can I find her on her own anywhere.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Caitlin Berna... 1523251745000 
barbgk 1523584034000 
LLovett 1523718923000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic