Looking for information on the children of Col. Arthur Campbell (1743-1811), husband of Margaret Campbell, and son of “White” David Campbell, He was born in Augusta Co., VA and died in Knox Co., KY. White David’s line has been well researched by Phil Norfleet. Several web sites have bios of Arthur, but I’m looking for information on his children. Neither seems to say anything about Arthur’s Children.
Phil Norfleet has identified the following children but has not posted any additional information:
- William Campbell married Sarah Adams
- John B. Campbell married Polly Latham
- Charles Lewis Campbell married Sallie Morrison
- Arthur Lee Campbell married Sarah Thompson
- James Campbell
- David H. Campbell married Amelia Pepper and then Nancy Hand
- Elizabeth Campbell married John S. McFarland
- Margaret Campbell married Isaac Sawyer
- Mary Hamilton Campbell married William E. Beard
- Jane B. Campbell married Andrew Campbell
- Martha C. Campbell married Philip Berman
- Ann Augusta Campbell married William Owen
Does anyone have dates, locations, or children for any of these people? Wills or grave locations?
I am particularly interested in William and Jane.
PS - I haven’t been able to pull anything out of Chaukley