1. Solomon HOLMAN, b. in England, was pressed on board a man-of-war; the vessel touched the American coast, and he escaped and settled in Mass.
2. Solomon, son of Solomon, b. at Newburyport, Mass., Novembe 25, 1697; settled in Suttion, Mass.; m. Mary _____; d. April 17, 1785.
3. Col. Jonathan, son of Solomon, Jr., b. at Sutton, Mass., in 1733; lived in the part of Sutton that is now Millbury; was an officer in the Revolutionary war; he had his brother Daniel were two of the proprietors of Braintree, and Col. Jonathan helped to survey the town and lay out the rights, but never resided in Braintree; d. February 25, 1814.
4. Solomon, son of Col. Jonathan, b. in Millvury (Sutton) Mass., May 24, 1766; m. May 1, 1793, Sally MANN; moved to Braintree; d. November 26, 1862; his first child was
5. Sally, b. August 24, 1794; m. June 15, 1815, Amasa BLANCHARD.
(Also from Bass, History of Briantree, VT.) I can probably find more on Sally MANN.