In the obituary for J. W. Anderson in 1923 is mentioned the orphanage he established.
Kelly’s Hill was the area (of 640 acres) purchased by J W Anderson for an orphanage and school in approximately 1922. This was rural Harris Co., about 5 miles from Waller, TX. The Houston Evening Post, dated June 25, 1923 states that the property was 400 acres.
Does anyone have any information about this orphanage and does it still exist?