Search for content in message boards

Benjamin Hall Mifflin PA

Replies: 1

Benjamin Hall Mifflin PA

Posted: 1490429685000
Classification: Query
Surnames: HALL, MCGRADY or MCCREADY
Hi, I am looking for the Hall/McGrady families from Mifflin Co, Pa. The first person in this line I have is Benjamin Hall born around 1760 in Ireland who came to PA with a Aunt, a Mrs McGrady(McGrady) around age 16. He served in the Rev War for 1 year, was trained as a weaver in Ireland but was a farmer in PA. He married a distant cosine, Mary Catherine (or the other way around) McGrady. She was born in the US. We think she might of also been related to the Aunt Benjamin Hall came to the United States with. We belive they married in Mifflin Co, Pa area and know that's where their kids were born. I don't have any idea what port he arrived in. Their son's names and wife's are: James/Mary Jenks, John/Polly Kelly, Johnson/Mary Earlywine, Benjamin/Mary Gladney Ward, William/?, Thomas/?, (Capt)Henry/ Mary Fertig and Robert/Betsy Silverthorne. I have no information on Mary McGrady or her family. I also have little info on Benjamin Hall. I am not sure what ship or time frame he arrive to the US (between 1760 to 1780) but did find him in the 1790 census listing under Benji Hall. Does any of this info or names ring a bell with you? I am unfamiliar with the county names or how do look ups for the family as I know the Co boundaries have changes many times; could you give me some leads as where to look and under what books, maps ect. I have been looking for them for quite some time and finding very little. My e-mail is: erb_kris@hotmail.com
I will look forward to any reply.
Thank You for your time!!!!!
Kris Erb
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
erb_kris 1490429685000 
judyartley261... 1496961439000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic