Search for content in message boards

Old Zion Cemetery

Replies: 3

Re: Old Zion Cemetery

Posted: 1469939846000
Classification: Query
Hi Barb~ I'm not in PA (up in Anchorage).. but when I go to the east coast, I always cruise through beautiful Clearfield (and Blair) counties to research my ancestors. If you were able to locate the caretakers of that cemetery, can you tell me how you did it? :0)

I called the Clearfield County Historical Society once when I was there (I can't remember why).. but after I hung up, I realized I should've asked them if they knew who maintained William's Cemetery in New Millport. :p I'm not sure if they keep a list of cemeteries in the county or not.. It looks like the Clearfield Historical Society has a pretty active Facebook page, but I'm not much of a facebooker, so I haven't been on there to ask either.

Anyway, just curious if you ever found the contact info for the cemetery you were looking for, and if so, any suggestions on how you did it? ....Oh, p.s... I noticed on your bio that you had the surname of Tubbs and that name rang a bell. I looked at my tree, and I have quite a few people in my tree that you have in yours! Not just Tubbs, but Rowles and several other surnames. Cousins? :D
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Barbara Knopf 1459974362000 
SherryLynnWin... 1469939846000 
Barbara Knopf 1480453306000 
SherryLynnWin... 1480468401000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic