Search for content in message boards

Infant Child(ren) of Reynolds Lytle & LaDonna Faulder

Replies: 1

Infant Child(ren) of Reynolds Lytle & LaDonna Faulder

Posted: 1556946313000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lytle, Faulder
I am researching the family of Reynolds Denny Lytle and LaDonna Faye Faulder, natives of Shelby County who resided there from the time of their marriage in 1913 until at least 1921 (after which they removed to Logan County).

Prior to her death in 2009, their youngest daughter (Helen Miriam Lytle Kuntzman, my 1st cousin once removed) told me that she had an older sister, Caroline Faye Lytle, who died at or shortly after birth 8 Sep 1917. Helen also told me that this infant was buried at Graceland Cemetery in Sidney.

I can find no documented record of that child. However, in the online Ohio Death Index at the FamilySearch website, there is a record of Caroline E. Lytle, death date 11 Sep 1919 in Shelby County (no birthdate or parentage noted). And on the FindAGrave website, there is a memorial for Catherine Elizabeth Lytle in Graceland Cemetery, born and died 12 Sep 1919 (no family members noted, and no photo).

So, I have the following questions:

Am I dealing here with one child or two? My cousin was quite elderly when she gave me the information about her sister, and I suppose it is possible that she may have been a little off on the date.

Is the Caroline E. Lytle who died 11 Sep 1919 the same person as the Catherine Elizabeth Lytle who is buried in Graceland with birth and death dates of 12 Sep 1919? If so, is her name Caroline or Catherine?

Is the Caroline (or Catherine) Lytle who died in 1919 the child of Reynolds and LaDonna (Faulder) Lytle? It seems likely, but I do not actually have evidence for it.

Thanks,

Guy I. Colby IV
Irving, TX
guycolbyiv@verizon.net
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Guy Colby 1556946313000 
judyartley261... 1560731332000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic